dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

Also fair do's on the letters, I thought there would have been a bit generic apart from a few tweaks and twists, but from the examples posted on here they bare no resemblance to my one, so much kudos on that.

Yeah, mines is quite different to these examples too. Jocky spends most of his time slagging the area I live and calling me a c**t. :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am limiting myself to a few pages per day, I want to prolong the pleasure.

My letter had a few words that were not sweary, but not many.

If Jocky's reading - the Auchterarder crew will meet him and his Nation of Islam buddies ootside the chippy any time he wants a rumble. Come ahead.

Somebody needs to knock up a t-shirt. Jim McLean's pus, 'Bible' above the pus, 'John' below it. Should be a hit with Dundee fans and general footie fans.

Tremendous idea, SB. That would be a brilliant piece of (strictly unofficial!) merchandising.

Glad to hear the book's now dropping through letterboxes in foreign lands!

Book made it to Miami yesterday - forgot the paypal account is in the mrs name, so ignored the package because she was due a book from the midwife about how to best shite weans out or some such and thought it was that...

Barry, pass it on to Jocky he's welcome oot here anytime. Nae Tartan Special but, but for some reason you can get Harp Lager if he fancies going on an 80s nostalgia trip. And withdrawing the offer of a length to Palin is probably a good shout according to the laddie Stanhope.

The Jocky letter was a perk for anyone who pre-ordered. If he starts handing them out now to any Tom, Dick or Leigh Griffiths then the games a bogey and he can have his feckin teckle letter back.*

* am sure if you ask nicely and don't broadcast it they'll arrange something for you!

The Jocky letter was a perk for anyone who pre-ordered. If he starts handing them out now to any Tom, Dick or Leigh Griffiths then the games a bogey and he can have his feckin teckle letter back.*

* am sure if you ask nicely and don't broadcast it they'll arrange something for you!

I paid a pound only to be told by a moustachioed c**t that failed the eleven plus that I was a c**t.

Ah no worries. I won't annoy Jocky. Don't want him at my windae wi his jet pack calling me a mind cripple.

I'll order it like the rest of the plebs! ;)

Archived