dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

Amazon helpful as ever by telling me this is 'unavailable'. She's just going to be given the link to tecklebooks website, f**k this. I'm determined I'm getting this for Christmas.

It is unavailable on Amazon, search the thread and you'll find the post(s) from Teckle Books telling you why.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you get permission off the real people mentioned in the book, Barry? Or do you not need to? I ask because I quite often speak to Jackie McNamara and Simon Donnelly (not by choice) and I almost mentioned the book to them the other day. I stopped myself though incase they were unaware of it but then went and sued you.

Did you get permission off the real people mentioned in the book, Barry? Or do you not need to? I ask because I quite often speak to Jackie McNamara and Simon Donnelly (not by choice) and I almost mentioned the book to them the other day. I stopped myself though incase they were unaware of it but then went and sued you.

WeAreElgin - book isn't available on Amazon because it would mean selling at a loss once they've taken their cut. I tried for months to get them to remove the listing but they have refused to do so.

Mizfit - As Barry said, the lassie in Waterstone's has got it wrong. They placed a big order yesterday, which will be delivered by Tuesday so copies should be available from Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth, Stirling, St Andrews, East Kilbride, Falkirk, Inverness and Kirkcaldy. No idea why they have chosen not to make it available online but they know they can order stock easily.

All else fails, order through our website.

Small bit on page 32 of the sun today.

I just checked page 32 and the headline at the top says 'one of the oddest, most disturbing stories you will read' and thought 'aye, that's dundeebarry'... then realised that his story is actually a 50 word job shoved to the side.

WeAreElgin - book isn't available on Amazon because it would mean selling at a loss once they've taken their cut. I tried for months to get them to remove the listing but they have refused to do so.

Mizfit - As Barry said, the lassie in Waterstone's has got it wrong. They placed a big order yesterday, which will be delivered by Tuesday so copies should be available from Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth, Stirling, St Andrews, East Kilbride, Falkirk, Inverness and Kirkcaldy. No idea why they have chosen not to make it available online but they know they can order stock easily.

All else fails, order through our website.

Aye, I probably read that before but it left my mind. The missus doesn't like to deviate too much from amazon or eBay. However, reading that it'll be in the waterstones in inverness is superb, I can buy it for myself when I'm near the town centre.

Hi Stuart and Tam,Can you ask Barry what is twelve inches, black and gives him hours of pleasure? While he is squirming, tell him it's his favourite LP.Hiya Barry, hiya pal.Zen.

Lolz

Archived