The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Somebody needs to tell this Confidemus guy to observe and not participate.

Him trying to be funny is like me installing an above ground sanitation system

^ mocks someone for shite patter. Ends post with even worse patter.

Oh dear.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't mocking him. His patter on that "ultrasound" post was truly awful and I don't claim to be a plumber or a patter merchant. Hope this is clear

Sorry I only reply to poorly thought out posts from poor aliases with this stock reply

Shall I hazard a guess at Seamus......again?!

Probably, its quite tedious thinking about who it is these days. It is genuinely disturbing how often he comes back, although not quite as Paulo Sergios breakdown, he's effectively a nobody now but is still peddling the hashtag and box office banter, thats far more disturbing viewing IMO

Probably, its quite tedious thinking about who it is these days. It is genuinely disturbing how often he comes back, although not quite as Paulo Sergios breakdown, he's effectively a nobody now but is still peddling the hashtag and box office banter, thats far more disturbing viewing IMO

He's clearly trying to throw the Mods off his scent by stepping away from his usual "***bhoy" usernames.......either that or he's exhausted that list of usernames!

I'll gives this alias til tomorrow night.........

Probably one of your 'funnier' comments Seamus.

I still prefer Confidi's 'Ultrasound' gag though. :thumbsdown

Hiya Seamus, etc....

You are clearly midway through a massive breakdown in your life. Seek help with immediate effect.

Hiya Seamus, etc....

You are clearly midway through a massive breakdown in your life. Seek help with immediate effect.

am sure Dr StandFree will be along shortly to section this latest Seamus........

He's clearly trying to throw the Mods off his scent by stepping away from his usual "***bhoy" usernames.......either that or he's exhausted that list of usernames!

I'll gives this alias til tomorrow night.........

I'm sure either he or magee used Wayne Biggins in a username before though. I do get the feeling they're trying to put the Mods off the scent by trying to use usernames like the other would use, which just emphasises the stupidity of them both

I'm sure either he or magee used Wayne Biggins in a username before though. I do get the feeling they're trying to put the Mods off the scent by trying to use usernames like the other would use, which just emphasises the stupidity of them both

Seamus & Magee the same person you say?!

tumblr_m4sxfhm0zf1rw7k3jo1_400.gif

I'm sure McKee/ PotC has about five aliases in the NFL thread. Someone active on this part of the site might know better though

I'm sure McKee/ PotC has about five aliases in the NFL thread. Someone active on this part of the site might know better though

I've never interacted with the guys and can't think of any of his posts......have heard him mentioned (both McKee & PotC) in relation to aliases though.

It's quite pathetic.

Tried the buffet at Nawaab instead of our usual a la carte. It was very good but one of the guys working there wouldn't stop talking to us, which as very annoying.

Yeah I can imagine that would be annoying, was it just an employee or the "manager"?

I'll be trying the new curry house at the Scone aerodrome soon, think we've decided it'll be the port of call for the works night Christmas meal, although we usually just end up in the pub all day instead :lol:

Archived