Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This place could be a ghost town if the banhammer get brought out! :lol:

Marshmallo - banned for starting the topic

Everyone who posted in the topic - ip ban

Deegas - left posting racist remarks to himself in the independance thread

Nearly fell off my chair in shock at an Airdrie fan sweeping racism under the carpet.

I'd rather sweep you and your fucking drivel under the carpet. After I'd swept you under the wheels of a bus.

I do not condone racism, homophobia or any other form of bigotry. I do hate whiney little bitches though.

Marshmallo - banned for starting the topic

Everyone who posted in the topic - ip ban

Deegas - left posting racist remarks to himself in the independance thread

just imagine the meltdowns across the Country if that happened? :P

Can you imagine what liberal, freethinking fun this forum would be if Swampy and his friends were the mods? Racists and homophobes are regularly ripped apart by ordinary posters, without any need of mod intervention. #fuckboxoffice #cmonthemods

I'd rather sweep you and your fucking drivel under the carpet. After I'd swept you under the wheels of a bus.

I do not condone racism, homophobia or any other form of bigotry. I do hate whiney little bitches though.

Pwopa nawty

I think that being a self-confessed rapist might get you banned. It's surely at least frowned upon.

It does clear up your username though.

Nah, the whiney little bitch who complained a few years back about my then username would explain the current one which I did debate with div about at the time. Hence the under protest.

Aye, fucking trembling.

So how do you suggest a self-policing forum with thousands of active users bring racism, homophobia or bigotry to the attention of a handful of often disinterested moderators?

In your own time.

Archived