The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix

It was sustained bullying over a fairly long duration of time it seems. And disgustingly condoned by the likes of the Phoenix, who I expected better of.

It is always right to stand up to attempted bullying.

:lol:

As much as people like to say StandFree is 'bullying' KeeperDee, I don't think KeeperDee cares a whole lot nor do I think StandFree is 'bullying' him. P&B loves a good drama to greet about though.

The thing about StandFree is that he only uses what you give him. If KeeperDee didn't give him any ammunition there wouldn't be any "problem"

Guest The Phoenix

Well that has escalated rather quickly after I went to bed last night.

Not sure your bedroom antics are the wisest thing to share on here.

For the 12th? 13th? time now, I raised an issue, made a point, and then got a response I was satisfied with. At that point, I considered the issue resolved, so I no longer needed to keep making my point. Thats when I went from making my point to an interested observer, as I had taken care of my business.

In that case, shut the f**k up about it then.

Am I not right in thinking SaltyTon was once a mod and unleashed a reign of terror? I remember Frank Booth was a mod too, he wasn't what I'd consider mod material.

There probably should be a "mental" mod, theres quite a few options though

Addie, on 21 Nov 2013 - 20:18, said:

Wasn't Ric a mod at one point, many resignations ago?

Pretty sure he was a half decent one at that, before he went into regular breakdown mode.

If pie and bov' (standfree) was really getting to KeeperDee so much at the time why didn't he just stop posting? it's an optional forum. It's not like standfree had his email or kept sending him abuse on MSN or was making statuses about him on facebook?

I understand cyber bullying does happen in the ways I've posted above, but if you're getting 'bullied' on an optional internet forum and you let it get to you, you need to have a long hard look at yourself.

IMO ofcourse.

Why should anyone get bullied off an internet forum?

Pretty sure he was a half decent one at that, before he went into regular breakdown mode.

It was before my time on here, in all fairness.

Paul Weller too.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Keeping with the tradition, a mod should be either a St Mirren or Falkirk supporter and have Unionist sympathies.

I'm looking forward to Reynard's policing of the Independence thread in future.

Guest The Phoenix

Mods present. Thread packed with posters. Many guests looking in.

This reminds me of being in a boozer with casuals present and police outside waiting for it to kick off.

My round...

1001029_719283661937_A_400.jpg

Archived