The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Mikey is a good poster for sure, he also seems to be generous in handing out the odd greeny to me. He's good value on twitter too!

I'm also a fan of Mikey on Twitter.

I'd like to see Stuart Dickson back on P&B. The Real Zippy seemed like a sound chap but Stuart's sausage roll chasing jibes were hilarious.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also a fan of Mikey on Twitter.

I'd like to see Stuart Dickson back on P&B. The Real Zippy seemed like a sound chap but Stuart's sausage roll chasing jibes were hilarious.

The Real Zippy was a walloper. His sausage roll breakdown was brilliant though.

Who you ripping here, me? If so that is very, very harsh.

I wasn't really ripping anyone. It was just a turn of phrase I've noticed being used in football recently - it's not enough to say that someone is a "top player", or even in some cases a "top, top player".

JamboMikey is good on here and Twitter. I approve of his 'man crush' - for want of a better description - on Stuart Kettlewell.

StuartDickson was an incredible wind-up merchant. Until he went all racist and got banned.

JamboMikey is a top, top, top addition to the list (I'm emphasising my approval by repeating the word "top" three times).

I've had him on ignore since he arrived with all the other Hearts ear chewing wrist clapping shite a couple of summers ago.

Two more will go up tonight folks.

Weird quirk in the list is that there is a massive gap from 19th up to 18th. Mikey scored 31 points, and 18th place has 42. To give that some context, the gap between Mikey and 52nd place is just 14 points. It ladders up in single points with the exception of 23rd to 22nd, which was a two point gap. 18, 17 and 16 are grouped very closely together but gaps start getting larger again.

Archived