The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

I like Zen, another funny Raith fan. For some reason, Raith have a near monopoly on acceptable fifers. Raith fans tend to be funnier, more reasonable, better chat, and a more enjoyable read. Even the non fife types (e.g. Enigma) are an excellent standard of poster. Zen is a good solid poster. I'm surprised to see him above a couple of the recent names, but a decent type nonetheless.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the time I got into the Choristers lounge at Stansted for free. I know a guy there. PM me and I'll be happy to tell you all about my connections to the rich and powerful (of Stansted.)

Zen's a cracking poster and another SubCrawl clique member, which means I automatically have to endorse him.

Someone mentioned thinking he looks like his avatar, let me just say that Zen is one of those guys who doesn't look anything like you imagine. I had it in my head he'd be a muscle-bound young hunk. In reality, he's about 75, tall, skinny and grey.

What was the DomDom thing all about, missed that?

To be honest, my interest in the thread diminished once I'd been named. All I care about is me.

Only really stayed reading because of the sheer SCENES of the Divtatorship era.

If my banning was like the last episode of Cheers, his resignation was like the last episode of Lost.

Archived