The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

I've not really been on this forum a lot in the last couple of weeks. That being said if you could post a wee list of the posters covered so far before you do the top 10 or something Marsh then that would just be swell. :)

Links on page one.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably two if I can be arsed. Next one is almost done.

sound, cos i feel fucking shite and want my bed, but the suspense is what's keeping me awake

16. Mozzamozza

What you said: “very witty, plus he's a smiths fan.”

Did he get any first places?: Yes, one

The poll: Mozza picked up seven votes in total, with the majority of his points coming from a first, a second and a third. He also picked up three sixths and a ninth. Nobody finished higher with seven votes.

The poster: Mozzamozza is the highest placed of the three posters tightly bunched together between 18th and 16th. I think the three posters are quite similar so it worked out pretty well in that sense. Given that, what I’ll say here is probably going to be fairly close to what you read twice last night. I’ll give it a go and see what comes out.

Mozza is an Aberdeen fan, so I haven’t seen a great deal of his input into the football section of the board. This is the case for Aberdeen in general actually, I don’t think there’s a side in the top two leagues whose supporters I have less of a clue about. Not really sure what more I can say about that in all honesty, sorry. He isn’t particularly prolific in Misc Other Football, but he has some decent one liners in there in his usual concise posting style.

Mozzamozza is at his most prolific in General Nonsense. As I’ve already said, I’d put him in the same group as the likes of Zen Archer, Biggie and Addie in this section. That is, he’s good for some cracking one liners and he’s got a decent sense of humour. I enjoy his style of posting, he doesn’t get involved in any tit for tat shite and doesn’t take himself too seriously. He keeps it concise and to the point which is a positive trait. He’s quite witty at times and I enjoy his use of gifs. He’s also one of the main users of the “wid” patter, which can be excellent when it is executed well. One issue I do have with him is his slagging off of Jessica Nigri in the NSFW forum for not going fully topless. She’s a wee babe, just simmer down eh. He redeems himself somewhat due to his avatar being a belter though.

It’s pretty fitting that Mozzamozza’s grouped with the guys he’s with IMO. All three are solid posters with similar styles. It’s pretty interesting that they were all so close – I think it shows that the poll is large enough to produce reasonably consistent results. As with the other two, I think he’s worthy of a place in the top fifty but top twenty looks a bit much to me.

Archived