The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

I think this statement requires a link......

When I say "keeps popping up", I should have said "kept popping up", as I've not seen him appear in a wee while. And now I've done a search for him, I can't find him. I'm pretty sure it was him though, big fat guy who did some sort of engineering job in Wishaw.

Sorry to disappoint you :)

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to its lack of kindle availability, I bought the hardback. I did not regret this... I did NAAAAT johnny.png

The story of how the film was made is almost as hilarious, ridiculous and bizarre as the film itself. I would recommend to one and all. Magnificent.

Haha, what a story J_Stewart!

Hang on, so is Karen Gillan a 4/10 in your book or is that her bald?

We have sooooo moved on from this. Honestly you are like a satellite phone in the 80's with a 10 sec delay.

We have sooooo moved on from this. Honestly you are like a satellite phone in the 80's with a 10 sec delay.

It was only 16 posts ago! I wouldn't have replied if it wasn't on this page, some of us were pretending to write an essay this afternoon, ya know!

edit: I shouldn't have to justify bringing the conversation back to Karen Gillan though, f**k you!

It was only 16 posts ago! I wouldn't have replied if it wasn't on this page, some of us were pretending to write an essay this afternoon, ya know!

edit: I shouldn't have to justify bringing the conversation back to Karen Gillan though, f**k you!

This thread is 100mph stuff, 16posts is an eternity ago. By the time I finish writing this post the Karen Gillian material will be obsolete

This thread is 100mph stuff, 16posts is an eternity ago. By the time I finish writing this post the Karen Gillian material will be obsolete

She's bald now.

Zen Archer and Addie - another two guid c***s that I would have voted for.

Aye you should have. I could have made the top ten had you did. Twat.

Archived