The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

I should state that having met Granny Danger in real life at the Bus Crawl he's a really good guy, but towards the end certainly he was a fairly terrible poster. He got wound up far too easily (especially by the Summer of DECE and VikingTON in general if memory serves) and seemed to take everything just a wee bit too seriously (despite protestations otherwise).

Sound gent, but a break from posting was definitely required.

I'm pretty sure it was him who posted a picture of Mattyd(ece)fc straight from his hard drive. Someone tried to play it off that he'd taken it on a bus/sub crawl or whatever but this one was cropped...

Granny Danger was in my top 10 because I find him quite likeable.

Truly devastated, TRS, I thought we'd bonded in those Survivor games. </3

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no, this poll cannot be objective in any way, shape or form. So his criteria for picking his top ten is as valid and has as much value as anyone else's vote.

Unlucky etc etc.

He voted for old man Danger: therefore his criteria is objectively incorrect, invalid and doing it wrong.

Given you've ripped your knitting about it and your general idiocy, I think we can safely file your vote in the same bracket.

Some of the 'best' posters, for me, are those that I also find likeable.

Indeed, but old man Danger categorically isn't one of the 'best posters'.

Needless to say this admission has blown the already slim prospect you had of becoming Box-Office. Which is a bit of a shame as xbl's humiliating climbdown at the hands of the mods opened nominations for the vacant position.

Indeed, but old man Danger categorically isn't one of the 'best posters'.

Needless to say this admission has blown the already slim prospect you had of becoming Box-Office. Which is a bit of a shame as xbl's humiliating climbdown at the hands of the mods opened nominations for the vacant position.

Like him or not, he has been away from the forum for months now and people are still talking about him. Granny Danger has clearly made an impact on Pie & Bovril. You may say that the same could be said about posters like magee, but Granny is not anywhere near as terrible a poster.

I'm glad you've acknowledged that I should be in contention for box-office status though.

Like him or not, he has been away from the forum for months now and people are still talking about him. Granny Danger has clearly made an impact on Pie & Bovril. You may say that the same could be said about posters like magee, but Granny is not anywhere near as terrible a poster.

I'm glad you've acknowledged that I should be in contention for box-office status though.

We're only talking about him here because he somehow made it into the top 50 best posters of all time.

A Danger vote is the p and b equivalent of putting up Starsailor in the top 50 bands of all time list.

We were camped next to the drummer from Starsailor at the V festival about 8 years ago. Benny something his name was. He was a really sound lad but his own brother ripped the piss out of him constantly for being in Starsailor.

It's a position that was taking applications. You filed a previous application, though your chances of success were 0%.

After voting for Danger you're barred from applying for the foreseeable future.

We're only talking about him here because he somehow made it into the top 50 best posters of all time.

I tried to delve back into the archives of my memories, but simply couldn't remember any of the old names. Olaf Thom, Francesc Fabregas.. Didn't particularly like either of them. Was only recently reminded of bairnagain who might have made my list. Otherwise, nobody made a lasting impression on me as a youngster. My top 10 was made up of people who currently post. I have been involved in many conversations with Granny Danger on P&B and have found him to be a likeable and decent poster all-round. I would rather include posters like him than some of the solid yet unspectacular posters on this list who I have barely heard of.

As I said, you'll get my vote next time x

It's a position that was taking applications. You filed a previous application, though your chances of success were 0%.

After voting for Danger you're barred from applying for the foreseeable future.

You stated that I had a 'slim' chance which, unfortunately, suggests more than 0%. Do not put on the pretense of being intelligent while you make silly mistakes like this.

You stated that I had a 'slim' chance which, unfortunately, suggests more than 0%. Do not put on the pretense of being intelligent while you make silly mistakes like this.

I was letting your hopes down gently, then I rounded to the nearest percent and... here we are.

Unlucky.

Archived