The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The picture had been posted in a thread from a year before. A year.

Sorry, but I don't just have to hand pictures that PnB'ers posted yesterday, let alone last year.

And the cropping was just creepy.

Creepy cropping.

How do you know it was cropped without comparing it with the original? On your hard drive..

Old man keeps pictures of teenage boys on his PC for a year. Does some cropping. Harmless...

He couldn't stop going on about you or your job either matty. He well wanted to pop your brown cherry.

I think he would have been sloppy seconds after 'Marvin fae the scheme'

How do you know it was cropped without comparing it with the original? On your hard drive..

I looked back and found the original - it was indeed matty with a pished up chum hugging up with Big Marv the z list celebrity junkie at the first game of Dundee's tragic SPL adventure. Some bois! .

Pure minter for mattys mate that he got cropped out though. Granny obviously never wanted to pump that laddie.

I looked back and found the original - it was indeed matty with a pished up chum hugging up with Big Marv the z list celebrity junkie at the first game of Dundee's tragic SPL adventure. Some bois! .

Pure minter for mattys mate that he got cropped out though. Granny obviously never wanted to pump that laddie.

I thought you meant the original picture had been deleted. So what Granny did was copy a picture from P+B, crop it so only Matty was in the picture, and repost it?

It was just a bit... strange.

Plus the fact that Poppa Danger took the obvious questions so terribly meant it was impossible not to wind him up about it.

I can't remember the photo, or if it was cropped in a particularly sinister way. But it does seem to me that if any younger poster did the same it wouldn't have created all the fuss. Because he was a bit older, and in some kind of dispute with Matty, he must be a paedo. And it's not surprising Granny would be easily wound up by that.

It was insinuated to the max though, not least by Big Gus above..

You obviously don't remember the picture, the context or what was an amusing reaction to it judging by your posts fumbling around the facts on the subject - still - you've come to your conclusion and you are sticking to it. You fire right on, nothing like being pointlessly offended on the internet on a Friday evening...

Old Dear Danger took just fine after a wee bit of ribbing. Was a pretty funny part of that thread - er - forget which ones now it was either CraigKillies or Mattys list. Not that far to even look back so go read it.

Archived