The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

*Exclusively to the episodes featuring Jenna Coleman.

tumblr_m9pr4uMbXy1qe5udso1_500.gif

When you start wanking over Catherine Tait give me and Confidemus a call and you can join clubBeige. Dominoes starts at 7pm.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm doing a shite job on this write-up because I'm knackered. I'll give yous three tomorrow rather than posting this one up later tonight and it being rubbish. Please don't lynch me x

Quality over quantity, v. v. v. #DECE style, Marshy. Wouldn't have expected anything less from such a top #LAD tho, obvs.

Have the morons who voted for Granny Danger been outed yet? He is this list s Djimi Traore.

If not, they should certainly be forced in to it.

Hopefully it was just one of those ironic P&B votes, like when Alexandra Burke was sent to Peterhead.

Pretty sure TRS claimed one of the quotes used in the description.

I'd take a punt and say Peeeeel also voted him.

I made this public knowledge, he was infact my number 1 pick. Old man Granger is a fine specimen of a poster.

If not, they should certainly be forced in to it.

Hopefully it was just one of those ironic P&B votes, like when Alexandra Burke was sent to Peterhead.

vvvv

Quality over quantity, v. v. v. #DECE style, Marshy. Wouldn't have expected anything less from such a top #LAD tho, obvs.

:lol:

vvvv

:lol:

^^^ exactly the sort of post that sent Old Man Danger in to a spiral of seethe that he doesn't appear to have recovered from.

Old Man Danger = DECEfeated

I should state that having met Granny Danger in real life at the Bus Crawl he's a really good guy, but towards the end certainly he was a fairly terrible poster. He got wound up far too easily (especially by the Summer of DECE and VikingTON in general if memory serves) and seemed to take everything just a wee bit too seriously (despite protestations otherwise).

Sound gent, but a break from posting was definitely required.

Have the morons who voted for Granny Danger been outed yet? He is this list s Djimi Traore.

I'm not sure if you should call them morons - they might just have a different opinion from you...

I made this public knowledge, he was infact my number 1 pick. Old man Granger is a fine specimen of a poster.

Oh.

As you were.

Granny Danger was in my top 10 because I find him quite likeable.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the concept. You're the P&B equivalent of those who vote at elections based on their favourite colour.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the concept. You're the P&B equivalent of those who vote at elections based on their favourite colour.

Well no, this poll cannot be objective in any way, shape or form. So his criteria for picking his top ten is as valid and has as much value as anyone else's vote.

Unlucky etc etc.

Some of the 'best' posters, for me, are those that I also find likeable. Obviously this isn't the only criteria for my top 10, as I included posters like yourself as well. That is a very specific 'equivalent' you've used there. Must try harder.

Archived