The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone with Greg Sestero as their profile picture is a good c**t.

Going off topic - have you ordered his book The Disaster Movie Artist yet? I can't find it available on kindle yet.

As for my buddy Confidemus - aye he is a shite poster at times and his threads are on the main fucking awful. However he is my buddy and I am proud to announce that

to complete and utter strangers who I will never meet

. I will however leave out the Confidemus chat until he is announced in the top ten.

Avoiding the usual manhug/ bromance gifs, I am touched Addie.

As for top ten, I realised I wasn't going to be on this poll as soon as positions 50-40 were filled. I'll settle for being 33rd on the most influential posters poll and ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOWHERE on the P&B's top 50 biggest fuds poll.

:)

Avoiding the usual manhug/ bromance gifs, I am touched Addie.

As for top ten, I realised I wasn't going to be on this poll as soon as positions 50-40 were filled. I'll settle for being 33rd on the most influential posters poll and ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOWHERE on the P&B's top 50 biggest fuds poll.

:)

Don't be daft buddychops, my ten aliases have your top 10 finish in the bag. xxx

:wub:

Now quit your wining and get back to the tennis court.

Probably the biggest injustice in the history of P&B. :P

;)

Don't be daft buddychops, my ten aliases have your top 10 finish in the bag. xxx

:wub:

Now quit your wining and get back to the tennis court.

I was pretty shocked I wasnt in the top 50 biggest fuds. Probably too beige, tbf. :(

Thanks Adders, the agreed postal order for £3.50 is in the post.

Going off topic - have you ordered his book The Disaster Movie yet? I can't find it available on kindle yet.

I don't think the thread could go any more off topic than it has already tbh.

The Disaster Artist. I didn't realise he had a book out but I might wait for it to come out on kindle too. There's a request button on the page under the pictrue so maybe if enough of us press it, it'll be released. P&B at its finest again.

I don't think the thread could go any more off topic than it has already tbh.

The Disaster Artist. I didn't realise he had a book out but I might wait for it to come out on kindle too. There's a request button on the page under the pictrue so maybe if enough of us press it, it'll be released. P&B at its finest again.

Oops! :lol:

Aye I made that request the other day.

Going off topic - have you ordered his book The Disaster Movie yet? I can't find it available on kindle yet.

Due to its lack of kindle availability, I bought the hardback. I did not regret this... I did NAAAAT johnny.png

The story of how the film was made is almost as hilarious, ridiculous and bizarre as the film itself. I would recommend to one and all. Magnificent.

For some reason Stuart Dickson keeps popping up on Linkedin as someone I might like to connect with, despite having never contacted or spoken to him in my life, having completely different occupations, no mutual contacts etc.

Very odd.

Linkedin is a bast*rd for suggesting you connect with people that you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire!

Archived