The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just remember shitlips this beating and humiliation happened coz you tried to diss me !. A big shout out to ma homies for the support, especially swampy. In your honour I'm going to cook a meal, put a load in the washing machine and pay a bill this coming week, why not indeed yolo

cornette.png

just remember shitlips this beating and humiliation happened coz you tried to diss me !. A big shout out to ma homies for the support, especially swampy. In your honour I'm going to cook a meal, put a load in the washing machine and pay a bill this coming week, why not indeed yolo

:lol:

Steady on mate, no need to do that much!

I fully expect your house to burn down when you attempt the above :P

What we're enjoying this evening is sparring between the Top 40.   Awkward contributions from the paupers were absolutely cute, but completely irrelevant. 

This is big School, home for VT, Swampy and more importantly 'The Collector'.  

Let's crown the prince.

Well, aye, that's a given. If this is Wrestlemania these are the fairly shit fights that are over in 5 minutes, with guys like Dusty Rhodes involved. Everyone’s just waiting for the main event that is the top 5, and to extend this metaphor further I will ensure I'm wearing only under pants when this takes place

Well, aye, that's a given. If this is Wrestlemania these are the fairly shit fights that are over in 5 minutes, with guys like Dusty Rhodes involved. Everyone’s just waiting for the main event that is the top 5, and to extend this metaphor further I will ensure I'm wearing only under pants when this takes place

Care to comment that your unionistic watered down equivalent on H_B only crept into the city boundaries?

Aye, the "meet your bird on the internet" boys have posted ^^^seething so many times it's been quite overwhelming.

At least you're not bothered though, eh?

Care to comment that your unionistic watered down equivalent on H_B only crept into the city boundaries?

Well, between his continued defence of the indefensible CDU, and his Joe Hart cheerleading over in Misc. Football, his credibility suffered a bit of a dent. But I think his real 'crime' here was that he hasn't been posting much recently. I mean, if you think back to the influential poster thread in which I finished 4th* all kinds of people ended up in that who are barely even footnotes in reality. Magee, for example, was 13th or something? His reign of terror here lasted around six months and there's no way he was nearly as influential as other ex-posters like SaintSam, Radford, or even the dull-as-dishwater Olaf Thom. But because he was recent the votes flooded in. Had H_B still been at the top of his game, such as with his peerless work on Eric Joyce, he'd have done a lot better.

There's no doubting it, though: Unionism is a toxic brand and if you vocally associate yourself with it your votes are going to suffer as a result. In fact in my top 10 I think I only voted for one Unionist.

*3rd, morally

On the flip side, dundeebarry's votes will suffer a great boost thanks to his impending book release. Had this thread taken place,say, eight months ago, I don't think he'd be the shoo-in that he is now.

It's the fickle nature of the electorate that these results are, at best, fleeting.

My signature notwithstanding.

Aye, the "meet your bird on the internet" boys have posted ^^^seething so many times it's been quite overwhelming.

Where'd you meet your bird? How do you arrange the timeshare with the other three lads?

Archived