The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Why would that be, wingsoverperthshire?

If I was called Andrew and my second name started with the letter 'C', I wouldn't dream of combining both to create a quite terrible username. I would expect to be bullied if I named myself ' Graham W'

Remember, first impression is important. Take on board this friendly advice and improve yourself in the year ahead.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was called Andrew and my second name started with the letter 'C', I wouldn't dream of combining both to create a quite terrible username. I would expect to be bullied if I named myself ' Graham W'

Remember, first impression is important. Take on board this friendly advice and improve yourself in the year ahead.

That's shite advice.

Would you be terribly offended if I ignore it completely?

You should call yourself Wingy P as a tribute to me, your superior.

The fact that you're still attempting to needle shows that you see little ol me as some kind of threat. Its all yours boy!

Ad Lib esque response IMO.

I'm expecting higher than 30 for you.

Edit: Higher/lower - worse

I would like to put on record how disappointed I am that Marshmallo did in fact start posting results, and sincerely hope that this mattydfc tribute act does eventually pull through by abandoning ship before the top 30.

I would like to put on record how disappointed I am that Marshmallo did in fact start posting results, and sincerely hope that this mattydfc tribute act does eventually pull through by abandoning ship before the top 30.

The 'early December' estimate is an immediate red flag - either the vote will be ditched or just the write-ups. Expect the write-ups to go once it gets to dull No. 31.

Third time you've posted the exact same thing. Creep.

just remember shitlips this beating and humiliation happened coz you tried to diss me !. A big shout out to ma homies for the support, especially swampy. In your honour I'm going to cook a meal, put a load in the washing machine and pay a bill this coming week, why not indeed yolo

I have actually got a ridiculous amount of votes. Civilians on this site such as StandFree, Jamamafagan and Binksy won't know what's hit 'em. Like... I'm totes amazed at myself for this achievement. Thanks to all my voters. You could have told me when you'd voted so that I could update my tally but, as you say in England, all's well that ends well I guess.

Thanks. This has been a total honour.

You know what civilian? I'm in a reflective mood. You know (And it hurts me to admit this) but I may not have changed the world in my time on here. There's still a ridiculous amount of mindless jibber-jabber. The weak-minded bullying culture is still very much present.

But I think that at least I brought a few more cojones to this site.

Once again thanks.

You know what civilian? I'm in a reflective mood. You know (And it hurts me to admit this) but I may not have changed the world in my time on here. There's still a ridiculous amount of mindless jibber-jabber. The weak-minded bullying culture is still very much present.

Once again thanks.

Don't leave :(

Once again thanks.

Fud

Archived