The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel the need to point out that I've never had a problem with Bonksy and his pals on here, they just come across all mental whenever someone has a go at them because they think sharing one pint between the four of them is acceptable.

Christ, even the boy who turns up to the cinema on his own to watch a random film is having a go. :(

I like to watch films.

You're right, though. I'd much rather have friends and share a pint with them.

I like to watch films.

You're right, though. I'd much rather have friends and share a pint with them.

I'd be willing to share a pint of my homebrew ale with you, so long as we can share a pint of your alcoholic ginger beer?

I'd be willing to share a pint of my homebrew ale with you, so long as we can share a pint of your alcoholic ginger beer?

Sure thing.

Then presumably you'll part ways, select a film at random and go to the cinema alone. Sound.

Are you one of those weirdos he used to make videos with?

That's the plan. Care to join? I have a straw that goes three ways.

:lol: I didn't make them.

While the whole pint sharing thing is all a bit silly ( both the pointing/laughing AND the reaction to said pointing and laughing ), Bonksy has managed to out himself as an idiot by having a go at someone for going to the cinema on their own.

When was the last time any normal thinking person gave a f**k about who someone goes to the cinema with?

While the whole pint sharing thing is all a bit silly ( both the pointing/laughing AND the reaction to said pointing and laughing ), Bonksy has managed to out himself as an idiot by having a go at someone for going to the cinema on their own.

When was the last time any normal thinking person gave a f**k about who someone goes to the cinema with?

I don't think he really believes that going to the cinema on your own is sad, it was probably more a case of battering out any old insult whilst sobbing uncontrollably.

Archived