The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cringe for Confidy and the Shit Flicker.

Artists such as Hot Chip, Soulwax and Four Tet have all been on the go for 15-20 years, made some amazing music, had sell out gigs all over the world, sold thousands of records and been nominated for awards as prestigious as Grammy's and TMMP.

Oh well in that case I must be wrong.

Hot Chip have had one average song and a whole load of shite. Soulwax and Four Tet? Never heard of the c***s.

Trendy music for bandwagon jumpers.

I forgot all about the deadline, but if I had posted a list, it would have contained -

Tinkerbelle

Monster

Sweet Pete

Savage Henry

David W

Blue 4568

Mid-Table

Swampy

Heedtheba

Satan's Husband

The list is in no order, but I'd probably have David W or Swampy at the top.

Cringe for Confidy and the Shit Flicker.

Artists such as Hot Chip, Soulwax and Four Tet have all been on the go for 15-20 years, made some amazing music, had sell out gigs all over the world, sold thousands of records and been nominated for awards as prestigious as Grammy's and TMMP.

I haven't heard of any of those three either...

But then again, I don't listen to dance music (I'll take your word for it that that's their genre!) and I'm sure I could produce a number of bands who have similar accolades (though probably no Grammy's or whatever a TMMP is) that I know and love which would stump a few people.

Oh, and I'm not going to say that it's shit if I've never heard of it, mostly cause I'm not a fucking clown.

I haven't heard of any of those three either...

But then again, I don't listen to dance music (I'll take your word for it that that's their genre!) and I'm sure I could produce a number of bands who have similar accolades (though probably no Grammy's or whatever a TMMP is) that I know and love which would stump a few people.

Oh, and I'm not going to say that it's shit if I've never heard of it, mostly cause I'm not a fucking clown.

Indeed. I'm no dance hipster, but I appreciate some of the more mainstream stuff.

That's all I'm saying, to dismiss something as shit purely because you've never heard if it is pig shit ignorance of the highest order.

Sorry, The Mercury Music Prize.

I forgot all about the deadline, but if I had posted a list, it would have contained -

Tinkerbelle

Monster

Sweet Pete

Savage Henry

David W

Blue 4568

Mid-Table

Swampy

Heedtheba

Satan's Husband

That's a proper mixed bag right there.

Tinkerbelle

Monster

Sweet Pete

Savage Henry

David W

Blue 4568

Mid-Table

Swampy

Heedtheba

Satan's Husband

And after all I did for you too. :(

And after all I did for you too. :(

If it makes any difference, it was quite difficult to leave both you and ICT Chris out. Both great posters who have withstood the test of time.

That's a proper mixed bag right there.

:lol:

My list isn't full of Box Office posters, mainly posters that I look out for on threads. I enjoy reading Heedtheba's posts on the pregnancy thread, as well as winding up loads on the Tartan Army/Misc Forum whenever England win/Scotland lose.

Archived