The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Not on World of warcraft. Only worldies will suffice for Team Straw. 8)

To be completely accurate here it was actually on Everquest. WoW wasn't even out yet. :D

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The realisation of the amount of dross thats going to be high in this list thanks to them all voting for each other has just hit me.

I miss the old clique.

If you cant tell im raging that fife saint is out already. What a waste of my number one vote.

Regarding posting, hb is a lot like me, in that he very much limited himself to the political threads.

Edited to finish, bloody phone, credibility tends not to have anything to do with popularity on these sort of things. The kids who vote on this sort of stuff are obsessed with fashion.

The realisation of the amount of dross thats going to be high in this list thanks to them all voting for each other

I'm obviously not dross by any definition but I don't think this is really a danger. My list contains sev. left-field choices and my number one is actually a Unionist. I mean, if others didn't treat the voting impartially - what's best for the site as opposed to what's best for them personally - that's obviously disappointing. But I'd like to think they did.

Not on World of warcraft. Only worldies will suffice for Team Straw. 8)

When you're all getting older and settled down and decide to have one last big blow out together, please refer to it as the final straw.

To be completely accurate here it was actually on Everquest. WoW wasn't even out yet. :D

I didn't think we were in the business of making accurate statements in this thread. ;)

Out of interest, were you one of the frog-people or one of the lizard-people? Is this a mixed-race marriage in Everquest terms?

I didn't think we were in the business of making accurate statements in this thread. ;)

Out of interest, were you one of the frog-people or one of the lizard-people? Is this a mixed-race marriage in Everquest terms?

I'm so glad you asked. We were actually both gnomes. I think it was then that we knew it was meant to be.

edit: also, get with the program, this was 2001, before the Frogloks were even a playable race.

Oh and by the way my wife got her book deal before dundeebarry did so really everyone should vote for me instead of him #first

Rather ashamed that I missed u off my list on the last influential posters list. Made amends this time tho. You've defo got top 2 this time m8.

I'm so glad you asked. We were actually both gnomes. I think it was then that we knew it was meant to be.

edit: also, get with the program, this was 2001, before the Frogloks were even a playable race.

:lol: Seems like a wise choice.

As someone on the internet puts it " I dont know if its gnome pride or if we just enjoy the company of each other alot kinda like packs of whild chihuahuah's, but gnomes help other gnomes out".

Amen.

Rather ashamed that I missed u off my list on the last influential posters list. Made amends this time tho. You've defo got top 2 this time m8.

Fuckin ace pal xxx

I can tell already that there are going to be some absolute jokers high up in this list. Not even the flavour of the month sorts either - I reckon there will be shite posters who have been around for years who will inexplicably make it in.

Well, aye, that's a given. If this is Wrestlemania these are the fairly shit fights that are over in 5 minutes, with guys like Dusty Rhodes involved. Everyone’s just waiting for the main event that is the top 5, and to extend this metaphor further I will ensure I'm wearing only under pants when this takes place

Swampy celebrates his top 5 finish.

Bobby%20Barnes-1.jpg

I'm somewhat tardy to the party, but has confidemus really never heard of soulwax?

Perhaps I have. I could in turn name you several acts from my generic mp3 player that I would guess you've never heard of.

confidemus is a sasij so most likely not

Hilltown or no, you're fucking claimed for that, son.

I can tell already that there are going to be some absolute jokers high up in this list. Not even the flavour of the month sorts either - I reckon there will be shite posters who have been around for years who will inexplicably make it in.

agree , ive made all the lists so far so why not again

Archived