The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm now wondering if 8MileBU has been less than honest so far because in the shit-throwing thread he was at pains to point out that it was someone else who threw the shit. Now he's saying he did it.

The alternative - that shit-throwing at his club was so widespread and commonplace that he's getting separate incidents mixed up - is also a distinct possiblility.

edit: Sorry, I'm mis-remembering. Turns out there were separate shit-throwing incidents and he was the ring-leader (HURRRRR) in one of them. Carry on.

Guest The Phoenix

I only read 2 of the 6 pages ( a turd).

Seriously though, 8mile claims the incident happened when he was young and immature and he's all grown up now.

Strange how his post regaling his dung-related tales of yesteryear to the P&B masses reads like it was written by a 12 year old.

Straws obviously.

I'm quite surprised you've not challenged anybody to a fight yet. Is that not your usual style?

Normally, but I wouldn't be too sure which one of you has the glass at the time, so would be a bit of a gamble picking a fight with all of you. Don't want glassed, obz.

Still, nice to know you're not bothered.

I'm now wondering if 8MileBU has been less than honest so far because in the shit-throwing thread he was at pains to point out that it was someone else who threw the shit. Now he's saying he did it.

The alternative - that shit-throwing at his club was so widespread and commonplace that he's getting separate incidents mixed up - is also a distinct possiblility.

He actually offered up 3 stories - in the third he was the turd hurler.

3 - Walking back to changing rooms after a game, hear my name shouted just behind me. So I turned round, heard 'Hows yer touch!!!??' Before taking a ball full in the nuts from about 5 feet away! Queue laughter from all! So into the changing rooms, and into the showers, which were individual cubicles. While behind the door, I squeezed out a decent enough sized jobby for not-really-needing, opened door, shouted 'Hows yet touch!!!??' and threw the turd at the offender, hitting his ponsy pink YSL shirt, leaving a decent brown skid on the shirt and a decent landing mark on his towel!!! Mick B if you read this... G.I.R.F.U.Y mate!

As you can see, he was quite proud of his size for not really needing, his brown skid on a ponsy YSL shirt and the landing mark he managed on the towel.

Wow. Jesus Christ.

I actually don't look at p&b when I'm out with my mates. I would consider it a bit sad and rude tbh. I have a shitty drug dealer phone as well so it isn't really possible. Can't really imagine someone browsing the internet when with company. Presumably part of the behaviour folk on here consider 'normal'.

I wouldn't look at p & b if I was out with you either. Might mean the pint was drained whilst I was browsing.

It's actually worse than I remembered.

I mean, at least in movies you know it's acted but this actually happened.

Harrowing.

I cannot believe your attitude. I thought it was pretty much given that

Everyone loves a jobby prank or a footballing jobby story!

I normally look down on quoting other posters in signatures, but I'm sorely tempted with that one. Shot at Glory would've been much more successful if they bore that in mind when making it. 2 Girls 1 Cup certainly did well.

I cannot believe your attitude. I thought it was pretty much given that

I normally look down on quoting people in signatures, but I'm sorely tempted with that one. Shot at Glory would've been much more successful if they bore that in mind when making it. 2 Girls 1 Cup certainly did well.

Wonder how many straws that would need?

Archived