The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magee I can kinda understand, but if Seamus makes the list then quite frankly this list should be scrapped.

Agreed. Magee had a bit of humor when you look at his posts, Seamus is a miserable c**t

I'm glad that ITB has been barred. I think Bateman should be too and sjc.

Some of these guys think they own the forum. Surely it's a liberal, live and let live forum eh?

:lol:

On what grounds Seamus? :P

Agreed. Magee had a bit of humor when you look at his posts, Seamus is a miserable c**t

I'll admit when I first read the forums I actually struggled to tell them apart. However, if a new poster posts the words, "I'm new here", and ,"IT Consultant", then it's obviously Seamus.

I'm glad that ITB has been barred. I think Bateman should be too and sjc.

Some of these guys think they own the forum. Surely it's a liberal, live and let live forum eh?

:o Don't ban sjc!

Magee got bandwagonned off this forum. The example that Marshmallo mentioned, the pub grub thread, was a particular low, and I believe I stepped in to defend him there. The usual bandwagon types piled in to post some pretty awful abuse. Bullying. That said, his patter was utter shite, but he was gradually improving. If he'd kept his head down after his ban and learned a lesson, then it would have been alright. Instead, he took it personally, and seemed to lose the place.

And speaking of, he does not deserve a place on here!

I'll admit when I first read the forums I actually struggled to tell them apart. However, if a new poster posts the words, "I'm new here", and ,"IT Consultant", then it's obviously Seamus.

If a new Celtic poster joins and has 'bhoy' in the username, then that's another telltale Seamus sign

Magee had a pumpable wife and a very pumpable step daughter

After glancing todays cover of the Scottish Sun I though it was about you after the twitter story you told last night.........after reading the 1st paragraph I'm glad to say it wasn't! :lol:

After glancing todays cover of the Scottish Sun I though it was about you after the twitter story you told last night.........after reading the 1st paragraph I'm glad to say it wasn't! :lol:

Hahaha I clocked that in a shop today

If_you_know_what_I_mean.png

I added his wife on Twitter and his Step daughter on Facebook, I'd fucking love to rattle his Step daughter

Hahaha I clocked that in a shop today

I added his wife on Twitter and his Step daughter on Facebook, I'd fucking love to rattle his Step daughter

Careful or you'll definitely end up on the cover of the Scottish Sun!

Archived