The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

I cannot believe your attitude. I thought it was pretty much given that

I normally look down on quoting other posters in signatures, but I'm sorely tempted with that one. Shot at Glory would've been much more successful if they bore that in mind when making it. 2 Girls 1 Cup certainly did well.

Easily the most horrific part of the thread was his bold-faced disbelief that not, in fact, everyone loved a 'footballing jobby story', and that people who didn't clearly lacked girlfriends.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder how many straws that would need?

There's definitely a joke out there that could encompass the last 10 pages of this thread by incorporating shit throwing and pint sharing. I'll work on it and get back to yous tomorrow.

Sorry for not voting for you.

Fact is, I didn't vote at all. I just wanted xbl to raise his hopes that he really had a chance of beating you and vikingTon for a wee while.

Good to know you still care so much. Clearly the scars from being laughed off this forum haven't healed.

P&B is now responsible for the two most nightmare hauntingly disturbing things I have ever had the misfortune to read.

The first was a transcript from an audio recording used in the Myra Hindley and Ian Brady trial.

The second is this:

The pisser is quite a hairy fella. While the pisser was washing his hair, the pissed-upon proceeded to pick a nasty big winnit out his arse crack

A half-pint sharing tale:

Went to the pub last Sunday with 2 friends. Each of us ordered a Guinness, and went to sit down. The manager came back into the pub after a smoke, and wasn't pleased as the barman had given all 3 of us a rather large sized head. He ordered the offending barman to bring us over 1 half-pint of Guinness to fill up our 3 pints. It was quite embarrassing - but not too embarrassing as we were 3 of only 5 people in the pub - although we still used it anyway.

That's my half-pint sharing tale.

Poor 8 mile. In a world where first impressions are everything he has learned a valuable life lesson.

It's not only mud that sticks.

I don't think he has learned a lesson.

He'll probably still have the posting style of a 14 year old on pro plus.

Agreed: he's the cuddly toy Liberal Democrat (RIP) option for the floating voter.

If the Lib Dems had the pulling power I have on here they'd be in Downing Street to run the show themselves instead of to do the dusting and hoovering for Davie C.

Well, aye, that's a given. If this is Wrestlemania these are the fairly shit fights that are over in 5 minutes, with guys like Dusty Rhodes involved. Everyone’s just waiting for the main event that is the top 5, and to extend this metaphor further I will ensure I'm wearing only under pants when this takes place

Keen as I am to embrace the spirit of this I plan on attaching hundreds of tassles to my wellies, tying shoe laces round my biceps and using my good lady's makeup to fashion an Ultimate Warrior facepaint job.

Marshmallo, if you could be so kind to embed the Warrior's theme tune from You Tube before posting my entry to this I'd appreciate it greatly.

Excellent write-ups so far, by the way.

On the flip side, dundeebarry's votes will suffer a great boost thanks to his impending book release. Had this thread taken place,say, eight months ago, I don't think he'd be the shoo-in that he is now.

It's the fickle nature of the electorate that these results are, at best, fleeting.

My signature notwithstanding.

Perhaps. That said I was voted 2nd in the "Most Influencial" thread only four months ago despite not posting much in the past year, and what I'd consider my halcyon days on P&B being 2009-2011.

Congrats to the missus on her book deal.

Keen as I am to embrace the spirit of this I plan on attaching hundreds of tassles to my wellies, tying shoe laces round my biceps and using my good lady's makeup to fashion an Ultimate Warrior facepaint job.

Marshmallo, if you could be so kind to embed the Warrior's theme tune from You Tube before posting my entry to this I'd appreciate it greatly.

Excellent write-ups so far, by the way.

Very presumptious to presume you'll be in the list m8.

Also, if they're so excellent, where's the PM from your publisher? C'moan, I've got bills to pay as well.

Very presumptious to presume you'll be in the list m8.

Also, if they're so excellent, where's the PM from your publisher? C'moan, I've got bills to pay as well.

I'm only going by the lists people have posted on the thread m8.

Publisher PM'd, expect a three book deal and a hefty cheque winging its way to you soon.

Perhaps. That said I was voted 2nd in the "Most Influencial" thread only four months ago despite not posting much in the past year, and what I'd consider my halcyon days on P&B being 2009-2011.

Congrats to the missus on her book deal.

Clearly you have a very loyal constituency - your 'core vote', as it were - and in an off-year election like the Most Influential one that's going to have a disproportionate effect on the outcome. Box office posters like myself, though, are much more vulnerable to the whims of the audience and of the marketplace: in good years we do very well, in bad years we do very badly. I can only hope that my recent absence due to business-related travel didn't impact my vote too much. I think I had a strong finish.

You know a couple of posters have made a massive arse of themselves when nobody laughs at me getting into someone top ten

Utterly odd reading this thread, nobody has come out well in all honesty

You know a couple of posters have made a massive arse of themselves when nobody laughs at me getting into someone top ten

Utterly odd reading this thread, nobody has come out well in all honesty

I think Marshmallow's done a fine job thus far. However, given that he's a bad egg with poor concentration and a lazy eye I'm expecting the list to be diminishing returns very soon.

I think Marshmallow's done a fine job thus far. However, given that he's a bad egg with poor concentration and a lazy eye I'm expecting the list to be diminishing returns very soon.

To be honest I've been skipping over the results slightly, such is the horror of the "arguments" flying about with them. I do get the feeling every poster will be announced alongside a witty description filled with humorous anecdotes and the like

Archived