Why England will win Euro 2008 - BBC 2003

jamiefitz

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I ad lib the quote? Erm, yes, that's why it didn't have a time stamp on it. Did you not know that? :lol:

Right, well, anyway, I do distinctly remember that view being expressed. So, be extremely specific here, did you express it?

And yes, the view you expressed was in my signature for some time. If I only gave a shit, I might look for it, but your squirming around never answering the question amuses me far too much.

So, be extremely specific here, did you ever imitate in any sense that population had nothing to do with the success of international teams? If so, do you still have this view? Try not to run away crying this time, please.

Hilarious backtracking, and no quote. Still, we're edging ever closer to you admitting you completely made it up.

To confirm, find me saying 'population has f**k all to do with it', and I'll answer any question you have.

Or you can keep desperately clambering to deflect.

Remember, £500 to charity.

England are invariably the top seeds in their group and should beat everyone in their qualifying groups. Their "success" in qualifying tournaments is equivalent to Celtic winning the SPFL this year. It's once the seeding doesn't protect them that they fail miserably.

No one can honestly claim that they have been successful in recent years, and with fewer and fewer English players in their top division (not one English player started for Man City last night, and that's happening regularly at Arsenal), the future ain't bright.

England are invariably the top seeds in their group and should beat everyone in their qualifying groups. Their "success" in qualifying tournaments is equivalent to Celtic winning the SPFL this year. It's once the seeding doesn't protect them that they fail miserably.

No one can honestly claim that they have been successful in recent years, and with fewer and fewer English players in their top division (not one English player started for Man City last night, and that's happening regularly at Arsenal), the future ain't bright.

England are only top seeds because generally they perform adequately though. You can't be rubbish and yet miraculously always be in pot 1. If you repeatedly do badly (like France), you lose your top seeding.

And Arsenal have several English players that are first team regulars.

England are only top seeds because generally they perform adequately though. You can't be rubbish and yet miraculously always be in pot 1. If you repeatedly do badly (like France), you lose your top seeding.

And Arsenal have several English players that are first team regulars.

That's pretty much it. England have never been "rubbish" when compared to other teams around them. They've always performed probably to the ability they have. It's the hype machine that persaudes some that they are better than they actually are, which means a much bigger fall when they realise that they're actually pretty average.

Hilarious backtracking, and no quote. Still, we're edging ever closer to you admitting you completely made it up.

To confirm, find me saying 'population has f**k all to do with it', and I'll answer any question you have.

Or you can keep desperately clambering to deflect.

Remember, £500 to charity.

No backtracking. But I'm not bothering until you very specifically answer the question below.

Did you ever express the concept that population had nothing to do with the success of international teams? I've probably asked this about 15 times and you have yet to answer. It's almost as if you are utterly ashamed of the answer.

That's pretty much it. England have never been "rubbish" when compared to other teams around them. They've always performed probably to the ability they have. It's the hype machine that persaudes some that they are better than they actually are, which means a much bigger fall when they realise that they're actually pretty average.

They were absolutely terrible in the 2010 World Cup. And didn't even qualify for 2008. They're not footballs greatest underachievers for nothing.

No backtracking. But I'm not bothering until you very specifically answer the question below.

Did you ever express the concept that population had nothing to do with the success of international teams? I've probably asked this about 15 times and you have yet to answer. It's almost as if you are utterly ashamed of the answer.

They were absolutely terrible in the 2010 World Cup. And didn't even qualify for 2008. They're not footballs greatest underachievers for nothing.

The reason you have asked 15 times and still had no answer is because you've yet to point out where I ever said 'population has f**k all to do with it'.

You've avoided, hidden and tried to deflect with questions of your own now for a good couple of weeks. You really are rattled at being exposed as a liar.

Its pretty simple, point out where I said this and you can even send me a list of questions to answer along with the name of the charity.

The reason you have asked 15 times and still had no answer is because you've yet to point out where I ever said 'population has f**k all to do with it'.

You've avoided, hidden and tried to deflect with questions of your own now for a good couple of weeks. You really are rattled at being exposed as a liar.

Its pretty simple, point out where I said this and you can even send me a list of questions to answer along with the name of the charity.

^^^

still failing to answer question.

Don't worry, I'm still finding this funny so please continue. I've not even looked for where you said it, not once :lol:

If this ever stops being amusing, I might. But until then I will continue totally mocking the view that population has nothing to do with the success of international teams. Why did you say that? Do you still believe it? Be specific.

^^^

still failing to answer question.

Don't worry, I'm still finding this funny so please continue. I've not even looked for where you said it, not once :lol:

If this ever stops being amusing, I might. But until then I will continue totally mocking the view that population has nothing to do with the success of international teams. Why did you say that? Do you still believe it? Be specific.

^^^ still failing to find quote and avoiding with yet more questions. Your seethe is pleasing.

You have been well and truly destroyed on here and there's nothing you can do about it as we both know that quote doesn't exist.

I don't know that it doesn't exist, I genuinely don't care either way. Seeing you squirm about this question means that is endlessly enjoyable.

Here it is again Michael:

Did you ever express the concept that population had nothing to do with the success of international teams?

I don't know that it doesn't exist, I genuinely don't care either way. Seeing you squirm about this question means that is endlessly enjoyable.

Here it is again Michael:

See above posts. Until you have proved you're not a liar then why on earth would I answer your questions or debate with you - you will just resort to making up quotes.

The ball's in your court.

See above posts. Until you have proved you're not a liar then why on earth would I answer your questions or debate with you - you will just resort to making up quotes.

As an interested neutral, this is indeed a fair point

I never made up the quote, the wording may be slightly different (because I did it from memory) but did you express that view? A simple yes or no will suffice. It was the view I've been mocking all along, no wonder you are desperate to distract from it.

Here is the question again:

Did you ever express the concept that population had nothing to do with the success of international teams?

As an interested neutral, this is indeed a fair point

You're not a neutral Twinkle, you're still seething about Barcelona not punting high balls to Negredo like you suggested.

We all know the reason Mastermind isn't answering the question, it's because the answer is clearly yes and he is, rightly, totally and utterly ashamed he ever posted anything so stupid. He's dragging it out though, which is pretty funny.

Ah, another quote you failed to back up. Now its starting to look like you have previous.....

Ps Yeah im pretty much a neutral in whats becoming another borefest with no sign of an end

I never made up the quote, the wording may be slightly different (because I did it from memory) but did you express that view? A simple yes or no will suffice. It was the view I've been mocking all along, no wonder you are desperate to distract from it.

Here is the question again:

You're not a neutral Twinkle, you're still seething about Barcelona not punting high balls to Negredo like you suggested.

We all know the reason Mastermind isn't answering the question, it's because the answer is clearly yes and he is, rightly, totally and utterly ashamed he ever posted anything so stupid. He's dragging it out though, which is pretty funny.

I'll happily end this all here and now.

To clarify, it wasn't a quote at all and you made the wording up?

Archived