The Walking Dead - Season 2

Confidemus

FCUKINGGGGGG YAAAAAASSSS KENNY IS BACK BITCHES!

Episode 2 complete - still not convinced by my new troops apart from Luke and Nick. Rebecca is still a boot and I kinda wish I had left Carver to shoot Alvin as he is doing my tits in tbh.

If I can get away from Carver and his dudes and set up a new group with Clem, Kenny, Luke and Nick then I'll be chuffed.

Unsure on Carlos at the moment. A doc could be happy and he has a kid but I just don't trust him

Episode 3 tomorrow

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished season one last night and wiped away my tears and started season two today and just completed the first episode so haven't read any posts in the thread.

- What was the point in Omid? Krista wasn't much use either, hopefully she is still alive somewhere though as keen to find out what happened to her baby if she had it.

- Don't think much of the new bunch of folk I'm with tbh. Luke is being a bit overly nice with me so far - hope he aint a beast! Sarah the wee lass seems a bit special but harmless enough. That pregnant lass Rebecca is a right boot so told her in no uncertain terms that she better be nice to me or I'll be spilling the beans about her shagging around.

- Had a tough choice on whether to save Nick or Pete and chose Nick as his uncle looked like he had been bitten. At least I got my pink backpack back.

- That dog was a cnut

Episode two tomorrow

Did you play 400 days before starting season 2? It's not essential to play it but it's a decent little prequel for episode 2 that will feature consequences of your choices in season 1 and also affect a couple of your decision/storylines in season 2. It also introduces you to a few minor people.

Nah never played it. Just went season 1 to season 2.

That might make sense, im sure there was one point in season two where some of the dialogue was talking about someone I had no clue about. I thought I had missed something. Is 400 days a Clem episode?

When is season 3 out? I reckon I'll be done on season two by the end of week

Nah, you play as quite a few different characters and each had their own story, there were about 5/6 different stories by the end of it. Season 3 hasn't got a release date yet.

That is me completed season two - that was great! Not quite as good as season one I don't think but still pretty awesome.

I have been team Kenny from the very start with Lee and then in this season with Clem too so stuck by him through everything and even when he was going off the rails a bit, I always stuck up for him. I hated that wee Russian w**k Avro so didn't have a problem with Kenny beating him.

In the end when it came to shooting Kenny or Jane - no hesitation. Jane was left to feel the wrath of Kennys knife and me and Kenster got to Wellington with the baby. Had my hardest decision on whether to enter Wellington without Kenny or not - decided to enter Wellington on Kennys wishes and mainly for the good of the baby. Wasn't happy departing Kenny but at least he out there alive somewhere. We will reunite Kenny.

Apparently only 16% of people ended up like me in Wellington with the baby. Jane will screw you over folks

• 3 weeks later...

Saw that there is another 400days type(but bigger) coming and they aren't working on Series 3 until next year at least.

I appreciate that they need more than one game to keep the company going but come on. Walking Dead is by far their most successful and it is getting pushed aside for the rest.. not happy.

• 9 months later...

Nice :)

Anyone played the Michone one yet?

• 1 month later...

Iv played all the seasons to date on my laptop however a few months ago I got a PS4 and I think I would enjoy playing future seasons on that rather than my laptop.

Although I know there is no way to transfer your save file from pc to ps4 (I assume anyway) I'm looking forward to playing through the game again on ps4 but I'm terrified I won't make same choices as I did before.

Anyone had experience of switching platform for telltale games?

• 7 months later...

Got S1 free on Xbox ages ago and loved it but never got round to playing S2 until this weekend where I absolutely tanked it. Just noticed that Season 3 starts tomorrow (Tuesday 20th) with a 2-part episode! Clem's all grown up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/12/2016 at 02:53, sonsism said:

Got S1 free on Xbox ages ago and loved it but never got round to playing S2 until this weekend where I absolutely tanked it. Just noticed that Season 3 starts tomorrow (Tuesday 20th) with a 2-part episode! Clem's all grown up.

Just started this tonight. 

Genuine goose bumps when I met Clem

Archived