The Walking Dead - Season 2

Confidemus

#TeamKenny .

Fantastic last episode to another great series by Telltale. Think season 1 was slightly better but that's because season 1 was my 2nd favourite game last year (behind Last of us). I'd recommend this game to another who likes a good story in a video game with moral decisions and actions,

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished it and wow, just wow.

I was going thorough the spoilers earlier on this thread and there seems to be a number of different endings so stopped reading and will get back to them later on, want to see them for myself.

But it's going to be interesting to see how they'll move that on in Season 3 if everyone got different endings.....there is going to be a season 3 isn't there......isn't there?

Oh and FTR, didn't even hesitate to shoot Kenny........f**k him

Just finished it and wow, just wow.

I was going thorough the spoilers earlier on this thread and there seems to be a number of different endings so stopped reading and will get back to them later on, want to see them for myself.

But it's going to be interesting to see how they'll move that on in Season 3 if everyone got different endings.....there is going to be a season 3 isn't there......isn't there?

Oh and FTR, didn't even hesitate to shoot Kenny........f**k him

Season 3 has been confirmed, but no details about where or when it will be set or even who the main character will be

• 1 month later...

I finished Season 2 a couple of weeks back and just noticed this thread.

I shot Kenny and ended up back at the supermarket. There was no need for him to act like a dick in the car and he had been doing my head in all through S1 and I decided pretty early on to try to align with Jane regardless, though was slightly suspicious of her at some points.

I decided to let the family in figuring it'd be better to have them on the inside than having them on the outside with a massive grudge against us.

I'm looking forward to Season 3. But, I looked through all the potential choices and it'll be so difficult to see where Season 3 will begin considering there's such a variety of endings.

I'm going to give 400 days a shot at some point.

I really fancy starting this game from the start but dont have a playstation or an xbox. I see there is a PC version but I have a few questions:

1. My laptop doesn't have a disc drive so I assume downloadable version is enough?

2. Will I need to buy a controller or is it type of game I can play leisurely on the keyboard like football manager?

3. Apparantly there are issues with the game/controller on windows 8?

Thanks in advance, I didn't want to get android version as I understand it cuts alot out

I see the same company are releasing a game of thrones game this year!

I really fancy starting this game from the start but dont have a playstation or an xbox. I see there is a PC version but I have a few questions:

1. My laptop doesn't have a disc drive so I assume downloadable version is enough?

2. Will I need to buy a controller or is it type of game I can play leisurely on the keyboard like football manager?

Thanks in advance, I didn't want to get android version as I understand it cuts alot out

1. Yes, buy it through Steam and download it

2. No. Mouse and keyboard is much easier anyway

3. Not an issue, see 2

So, to sum up .... BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT :)

What the big man said. Get it bought.

Even with a laptop mouse? I have never played a game in my life with a keyboard/laptop mouse other than Football Manger.

Does it require alot of quick reactions and stuff?

ETA - I suppose I can download it and try with the keys and if Im struggling I can look to get a controller

Most of the game is point and click type exploring. There are QT events, some use the mouse but most require the bashing of keys (in a good way) Even the ones that you need the mouse for give you enough time that a laptop mouse should be fine. Same with conversations, you get a limited time to pick a response but should be more than enough

If you do find it difficult with the laptop mouse, Id go for a cheap USB mouse rather than a controller. I played the first episodes on the xbox and the later ones on the PC. I found it a lot easier on the PC

Playing now! This is amazing!

Quick question though how do you save? I can't see any options to save your game?

You cant manually save, it does it automatically at various points. You'll see a spinning logo in the top right corner (I think) when its saving.

Oh, and youre welcome ;)

ETA - make sure you play 400 days after the first and before the second season

Thanks so much! I like this guy Lee, seems a bad ass. Came across Hershels farm and theres some kid called duck that's annoying. Will have no problem getting rid of him if I get a chance

Keep us updated with how you're getting on. So many #scenes moments and always interesting to hear peoples reactions at each point.

Well been playing for a good chunk of the night and still on the early stages as I like to explore everything.

My first tough choice was whether to save Hershels son or a young annoying kid called Duck. I had to think fast and saved the kid leaving Hershels son to die which he wasn't too pleased about. Also he knows I was bullsh*tting to him and I got caught in a web of lies :(

I then went to Lees families drug store and its there that I have spent most of the night. It took me fcuking forever to find the keys for the pharmacy. I had searched everywhere in the whole place and then gave up and went outside with Doug and then realised they were on a walker outside which then led me into a whole new path to getting an axe to get out there.

Been treating Carley nice and got her some batteries for her radio and even showed her how it worked. She is a wee cutie and I hope Lee gets to ride her at some point. We then went with Glenn to rescue some lass that blew her brains out. Took me about an hour to kill all the walkers for NOTHING!

I then had to hack off Lees brothers head about 10 times with an axe so I could get the keys! Brutal :shutup

Just got into the pharmacy and the alarms went off which im sure will wake up every fcuking walker in the neighbourhood. It was at this point at stopped for the night, thought I would leave it on a cliffhanger for myself for tomorrow.

This game is awesome!!!

Well been playing for a good chunk of the night and still on the early stages as I like to explore everything.

My first tough choice was whether to save Hershels son or a young annoying kid called Duck. I had to think fast and saved the kid leaving Hershels son to die which he wasn't too pleased about. Also he knows I was bullsh*tting to him and I got caught in a web of lies :(

I then went to Lees families drug store and its there that I have spent most of the night. It took me fcuking forever to find the keys for the pharmacy. I had searched everywhere in the whole place and then gave up and went outside with Doug and then realised they were on a walker outside which then led me into a whole new path to getting an axe to get out there.

Been treating Carley nice and got her some batteries for her radio and even showed her how it worked. She is a wee cutie and I hope Lee gets to ride her at some point. We then went with Glenn to rescue some lass that blew her brains out. Took me about an hour to kill all the walkers for NOTHING!

I then had to hack off Lees brothers head about 10 times with an axe so I could get the keys! Brutal :shutup

Just got into the pharmacy and the alarms went off which im sure will wake up every fcuking walker in the neighbourhood. It was at this point at stopped for the night, thought I would leave it on a cliffhanger for myself for tomorrow.

This game is awesome!!!

Season 1 thread for this pish! ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished season one last night and wiped away my tears and started season two today and just completed the first episode so haven't read any posts in the thread.

- What was the point in Omid? Krista wasn't much use either, hopefully she is still alive somewhere though as keen to find out what happened to her baby if she had it.

- Don't think much of the new bunch of folk I'm with tbh. Luke is being a bit overly nice with me so far - hope he aint a beast! Sarah the wee lass seems a bit special but harmless enough. That pregnant lass Rebecca is a right boot so told her in no uncertain terms that she better be nice to me or I'll be spilling the beans about her shagging around.

- Had a tough choice on whether to save Nick or Pete and chose Nick as his uncle looked like he had been bitten. At least I got my pink backpack back.

- That dog was a cnut

Episode two tomorrow

Just finished season one last night and wiped away my tears and started season two today and just completed the first episode so haven't read any posts in the thread.

- What was the point in Omid? Krista wasn't much use either, hopefully she is still alive somewhere though as keen to find out what happened to her baby if she had it.

- Don't think much of the new bunch of folk I'm with tbh. Luke is being a bit overly nice with me so far - hope he aint a beast! Sarah the wee lass seems a bit special but harmless enough. That pregnant lass Rebecca is a right boot so told her in no uncertain terms that she better be nice to me or I'll be spilling the beans about her shagging around.

- Had a tough choice on whether to save Nick or Pete and chose Nick as his uncle looked like he had been bitten. At least I got my pink backpack back.

- That dog was a cnut

Episode two tomorrow

Made the same choices during my first episode. This has encouraged me to go and play episode two now.

Rebecca is a cow.

- That dog was a cnut

Despite their fairly late inclusion on season one, I still felt a large amount of sadness at the loss of Omid and then getting torn apart from Krista. I guess maybe that was their purpose in season two? That all you had in season one is gone. Clementine's innocence, Lee and the group. All gone.

The dog was a c**t but it was just acting like the animal it was. A starving animal that got desperate/angry at the opening of a chance of some survival. All it understands is stay alive or not.

Archived