The Walking Dead - Season 2

Confidemus

The ME series has sold over 20 million at more than double the price. As I said, its not really a fair comparison.

Yes, it would be nice if your decisions had more effect on the storyline but to expect a game with this sort of budget to have multiple major plot-lines is pretty unrealistic, in my opinion.

well I agree it's not a fair comparison even if you ignore the fact TWD is nowhere near as difficult or expensive to create as ME but it was just an example of how it can work. They could even branch it off in to a good/bad karma system which would obviously be difficult but a simpler way to have an effect. Personally I won't be buying the next season when I could just watch it on YouTube, its not like I'll be missing much by not playing it myself

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolf Among Us is a terrific game. I'm happy the way it is. I wouldn't have liked for The Walking Dead to be that little bit more in depth and detailed if it meant that I missed out on Wolf if I'm honest. Slight flaw but happy as is.

Wolf Among Us is a terrific game. I'm happy the way it is. I wouldn't have liked for The Walking Dead to be that little bit more in depth and detailed if it meant that I missed out on Wolf if I'm honest. Slight flaw but happy as is.

Wolf Among Us was fantastic. Surely a second season will follow?

• 5 weeks later...

Ho.ly.crap. anyone played the finale? Looks like our choices do make a difference. FINALLY. what an ending

hopefully its not just a way of tricking people into buying s3 by making you think choices will make a difference then kill off the character you side with at the start of the next one

Wowsers! Quite a slow paced episode, but fantastic nonetheless. Great ending

I was slightly worried when Clem woke up and was with Lee. For a second I thought they were going down the "it was all a dream" line but then I thought, nah they wouldnt do that. And they didnt! It was just an excuse to have Lee return :thumsup2

You could kind of see where it was all leading to - choose Kenny or the others. I was adamant, in my head, all the way through that I was going to stick by him. In the end I had to shoot him :(

I was slightly worried when Clem woke up and was with Lee. For a second I thought they were going down the "it was all a dream" line but then I thought, nah they wouldnt do that. And they didnt! It was just an excuse to have Lee return :thumsup2

You could kind of see where it was all leading to - choose Kenny or the others. I was adamant, in my head, all the way through that I was going to stick by him. In the end I had to shoot him :(

I did too, but a. I like Jane and b. Kenny was really starting to get on my tits, sometimes when the dog goes demented you have to put old yeller down. I just wished he caved in bonnies face like he did carvers.

I chose to forgive Jane and turned away the family.

I did too, but a. I like Jane and b. Kenny was really starting to get on my tits, sometimes when the dog goes demented you have to put old yeller down. I just wished he caved in bonnies face like he did carvers.

I chose to forgive Jane and turned away the family.

I forgave Jane too - screw getting stuck with a baby on your own! I let the family in though., Going to need someone to do the heavy lifting :lol: If they screw me about in season 3 their dead though

I chose not to shoot Kenny and in the last scene he comes good. He did become a dick but I just couldn't kill him. I'm still a bit surprised most chose to shoot him

Ended up alone with the baby, So don't know why people are talking about a family. Just had me walking through a herd with the baby. No fear.

Seems to be quite a few endings. In mine you make it to Wellington but they claim to be full. Kenny tearfully begs them to take just the kids and they agree. Cue emotional farewells between Kenny and Clem and you go into safety whole Kenny trudges off into the sunset.

I chose not to shoot Kenny and in the last scene he comes good. He did become a dick but I just couldn't kill him. I'm still a bit surprised most chose to shoot him

I think if it had been a straight choice between going with Kenny or going with Jane I would have stayed with Kenny. I just couldnt let him kill Jane though

Seems to be quite a few endings. In mine you make it to Wellington but they claim to be full. Kenny tearfully begs them to take just the kids and they agree. Cue emotional farewells between Kenny and Clem and you go into safety whole Kenny trudges off into the sunset.

Which makes me a little concerned that Season 3 wont continue the story. That would be a real shame

Kenny is The Walking Dead game for me just now. He's essentially Clem's surrogate father. I backed him all the way, followed him and refused to go with the family. Leads to a nice wee ending.

I decided to shoot Kenny but immediately regretted it. Ended up with Jane at Carvers and turned away they family that wanted help, Jane then warns that they need to prepare as they'll probably be back soon which I thought at the time was a hint at how next season was going to start. It seems pretty hard to see how they can continue with Clem with so many different endings, the only way I can see it happening is if they use a massive time jump again.

I think if it had been a straight choice between going with Kenny or going with Jane I would have stayed with Kenny. I just couldnt let him kill Jane though

Which makes me a little concerned that Season 3 wont continue the story. That would be a real shame

I'd be hugely surprised if that was the end of the story. Seems there's still more to it. None of the endings are that final. Would quite like the third to be the last one though.

I'd be hugely surprised if that was the end of the story. Seems there's still more to it. None of the endings are that final. Would quite like the third to be the last one though.

The endings arent final but they are quite different. As Cityfan said, its hard to see how they could bring them together to continue the story

Since all episodes have now been released I got stuck into season 2 last night, have only got the fist two episodes done but I'm hooked again. Really hoping that they'll leave it open for a thirds season as I think the writing and style they have got going is some of the best in gaming so far (in fact I think only the Mass Effect series rivals this)

However the bit where you had Clementine stitch her own arm........offft found that one tough. Is it normal to care so much about a game character?

Is the 400 days episode worth the bother? I'm almost at the end of season 1 and have all of season 2 sitting on my PS3, but I don't want to jump staright into it if theres anything worthwhile in 400 days.

If you can pick it up cheap enough, and you're enjoyed season 1, then its worth playing through before starting season 2. If you dont, though, it wont really make any difference to playing Season 2.

The only link is characters in 400 days who then appear in season 2

Archived