Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

55 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

But he isn't is he, moved on, worked hard, improved his defending a lot and keeping the hearts captain out of the team while still a teenager.  That's a terrific prospect progressing very well, he only turned 20 3 weeks ago in a year or two he'll be in the senior squad.  Think he'll end up at cultic personally. 

Sounds sinister.  

This is In regards to being an international centre half by the way... Johns obviously a half decent Scottish Premiership player but in terms of the national team he's nowhere near it and look how bad we are in that position!!! And John has been huge for years in comparison to kids his age. To say he'll be starting for Stoke week in week out in 2 years is ridiculous. Wasn't even in Uniteds first team in the championship before he left.

You know yourself very well..

Well actually his brother is regarded as the better prospect of the two, always has been. Perhaps because of his size but so what, mocking that would be like saying Usain bolt is only a good runner cause he's fast.  John will end up first choice at cultic and get 40-60 caps, Harry will be first choiceIin the premiership and get slightly more or about the same as his size will mean he finishes earlier.

15 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

I'm bang on.

You're predicting something that will happen in the future.

Regardless of what I think about your claims regarding the Souttar's and what they will/ won't do in football, you do realise how funny it is saying you're 'bang on' about something which hasn't actually happened yet? It's outrageously arrogant, and hilarious to the rest of us.

You're entitled to your opinion, but saying you're 'bang on' about something that hasn't actually happened yet is quite incredible.

Yeah.... I actually couldn't give a flying f**k who you are, who you've played for, what you've done in the game etc. I wasn't taking about that, and I wasn't discussing your opinion on the Souttar's.

What I was discussing is the fact you come across as an arrogant arsehole who genuinely believe he can predict the future. Can you let me know anything else you're 'bang on' that hasn't actually happened yet so I can go stick a few quid on it?

I'm not arrogant i just know better about what's being discussed on here than most people on here.   What i said is correct,  keep an eye on it you'll see i was right,  it's not hard to predict two of our three best prospects at cb will play quite a few games for us at cb.  

If you know what you're looking at its also quite easy to predict he level of club football a player will get to, I'm right on both counts with that.   Harry may take 3 years instead of 2 is the only bit I'd consider revising.

20 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

He's very Supras-esque.

Its PB, and its fairly obvious it is.

The complete bullshit he spews out every day is a clear signal of it. So far we know hes an overweight diabetic, whos played in a Scottish Cup Final, and who caddies for the American Government.