Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

15 hours ago, kenny131 said:

The minI messi is exactley wat everyone predicted pure shite at least the hype got him a big contract early so he can bed into the spl like big gary kconnor

Imagine revelling in a player not doing well. How fucked must your life be if that's how you get your kicks.

Just now, forameus said:

Kenny and Pep clashing.  What a time to be alive.  It's like Frost/Nixon.

If Frost and Nixon were the same person, obviously.

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/10/2016 at 15:37, The Moonster said:

Having been on this website for more than 10 years I'm well aware that the cyclical, withering pish is widely available, I just don't understand the clamour to condemn Ryan Gauld to the scrapheap every second week.

I'm just glad the boy signed for a team that appears to place a greater emphasis on technical ability, at least he didn't choose the usual option of going somewhere that's more interested in how far you run or how big you are.

Edited by ayrmad

19 hours ago, 7-2 said:

He's just clever  and gone for the money and to learn how to be a footballer . Should've signed for Burnley, Sunderland or West Brom  like any Scottish footballer with limited ambition would have done, to get himself into the Scotland team. 

Sorted for you ! ;)

Edited by theoriginalhedge