Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

Watched about 10 minutes or so of the game after he came on (just missed the 3rd goal) and he showed some lovely touches and from what I can remember didn't waste a single pass either. Crowd seemed to really like him as well. Based on that little cameo you'd expect him to be getting considered for the first team a bit more between now and the end of the season.

Gauld did very well. Here's hoping more foreign clubs come and steal away our best young talent in this country instead of them joining Sellick or moving down south and failing to live up to their potential.

Cough, cough GARY MACKAY STEVEN cough, cough!!

Looks like he's making quite an impression in Portugal! Quick Learner is the subheading I think, not sure what it says above Gauld, but looks promising anyway.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/transfers/man-united-are-trying-to-sign-portos-bruno-martins-indi-this-january-record/

Can't seem to put the picture here directly unfortunately.

From the highlights he looks very sharp, neat with the ball and distributes it well.

Can see him being included in the squad for northern ireland/gibraltar for sure.

Agree with this. He's in a class of his own really, being the only teenage Scot playing abroad for a famous team that paid multi millions for him. And at 19, it's hardly as if he's a 'kid' or a massive risk or anything. Hopefully with him and Andrew Robertson in and around the squad a few more youngsters might follow.

Looks like he's making quite an impression in Portugal! Quick Learner is the subheading I think, not sure what it says above Gauld, but looks promising anyway.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/transfers/man-united-are-trying-to-sign-portos-bruno-martins-indi-this-january-record/

"Scottish reached goal established for year of debut. Learns fast."

Word for word. :lol:

essentially says that he has reached his target in his first year and below that he's a quick learner, which I'm guessing was to break through to the first team?

It's all looking very positive for him, hopefully he can now establish himself and start getting some first team experience under his belt.