Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

"It's a fight for every SPL club. If you look at our most recent accounts to June 2012, we made a decent profit, but only after selling David Goodwillie [to Blackburn Rovers for £2m plus add-ons]. Our debt is down by about a third, to roughly £3.7m compared to over £6m a few years back." Link

Dundee United's Annual Accounts for the period to June 2012 reveal that the Club achieved a net profit of £1.449m for the year, and that the bank term loan was reduced from £5.4m to £3.93m. A further reduction of £225,000 was made in July 2012, reducing the outstanding loan amount to £3.7m - a reduction of over 30% from 2011. Link

United's debt was just below the £4million mark in their most recent annual accounts. Link

You were saying?

Dryhorce, you continue to astound and amaze for all the wrong reasons. You are either spectacularly ignorant and stupid, or you are a troll. Either way you need to admit when you are wrong, people will actually begin to engage with you, otherwise please do just go away.

Erm, neither of those links actually proves Dundee United's debt to be less than £4 million: they show that bank debt is less than £4 million - £3.7 million if the July payment is to be believed, £3.9 million on the apparent books. Neither specify the amount owed to directors, which at other clubs has been considerable.

Great work by everybody behind the scenes over the last few years.

Yep I agree. Since Stephen took over from his dad, that was obviously his main aim and he's done incredibly well. A bit of luck with a few good youngsters coming through but none the less, good work.

At least we're finally getting out act together it seems but you never know with us.

Erm, neither of those links actually proves Dundee United's debt to be less than £4 million: they show that bank debt is less than £4 million - £3.7 million if the July payment is to be believed, £3.9 million on the apparent books. Neither specify the amount owed to directors, which at other clubs has been considerable.

Proves nothing and Spence always argues his clubs case,somehow he was silent when the 15 million mark came up.Its his job to bring the truth to the public in the media.And he has strong life long contacts at the club.What exactly do you have,clearly you do not have any proof.Maybe somebody will come along to back me up who remembers the show.Anyway back to laughing at United fans who think they can win the league and have a chance of keeping there big players.

Proves nothing and Spence always argues his clubs case,somehow he was silent when the 15 million mark came up.Its his job to bring the truth to the public in the media.And he has strong life long contacts at the club.What exactly do you have,clearly you do not have any proof.Maybe somebody will come along to back me up who remembers the show.Anyway back to laughing at United fans who think they can win the league and have a chance of keeping there big players.

Source?

United are circa £30m in debt. This will be wiped out by the sale of hitman Brian Graham next summer. Some of this may technically not be 100% accurate. But for the purposes of this thread, that hardly seems significant.

Edited by Desert Nomad

Source?

Radio Scotland paper talk from a fortnight ago,keep clicking back there pod cast.Its on there for everybody to listen to.

Fact is Dundee United are 15 million in debt,its why Spence never put his head above the para pit as normal to argue.

How many decades has Spence been working in the media,he is always name dropping just like Dodds who also has inside contacts.

Another person who never bothered to man up and argue the point for his former club,now go get on it

If you were man enough you would come back and say sorry for making me out a bull crapper

£377,000 acc. to this from the United web-site.

We used the money from the Russell sale to bring the debt to £3m, this was in the summer, we have further cut back from last season and we showed a big profit last season and stand to make roughly the same this season despite likely finishing higher. That's before you bring into the fact that Gauld, Souttar, Robertson, GMS, Ciftci and Armstrong could all go for a £1m plus. Lets say a £1m Average sale, that puts United £3 million in the green and the club is running well within it means.

Great work by everybody behind the scenes over the last few years.

Arent attendances up a bit as well? Remember Jackie Mac talking about how he could see an increase in supporters compared to the end of last season.

Arent attendances up a bit as well? Remember Jackie Mac talking about how he could see an increase in supporters compared to the end of last season.

They are a little bit, nothing hugely significant. United have the same problem as everybody else, the amount of lapsed fans. I know a few Arabs(Dee's, Saintees, Sheep as well) that'd rather pay their Sky subscription for the EPL than go along and watch their own team. Sad but true.

Rangers were getting 50 000 almost every week and still went under.So that point is pretty insignificant United are not a massive supported club pr even a global brand.

See the bolded sentance... then see the following post.

Source?

As you can see I'm asking for the source of the second most ludicrous thing you have said in this topic. (first being United are 15m in debt btw, you complete fool.)

Radio Scotland paper talk from a fortnight ago,keep clicking back there pod cast.Its on there for everybody to listen to.

Fact is Dundee United are 15 million in debt,its why Spence never put his head above the para pit as normal to argue.

How many decades has Spence been working in the media,he is always name dropping just like Dodds who also has inside contacts.

Another person who never bothered to man up and argue the point for his former club,now go get on it

If you were man enough you would come back and say sorry for making me out a bull crapper

^^^ So what the f**k has that bile got to do with it? Read people's posts you fucking moron.

Do you want to answer this question...? Or do you want to continue in your pathetic at best trolling?

Edited by peeeel

VVV this mate.

They are a little bit, nothing hugely significant. United have the same problem as everybody else, the amount of lapsed fans. I know a few Arabs(Dee's, Saintees, Sheep as well) that'd rather pay their Sky subscription for the EPL than go along and watch their own team. Sad but true.

As you can see I'm asking for the source of the second most ludicrous thing you have said in this topic. (first being United are 15m in debt btw, you complete fool.)

^^^ So what the f**k has that bile got to do with it? Read people's posts you fucking moron.

Do you want to answer this question...? Or do you want to continue in your pathetic at best trolling?

Gave you the source and answered your questions unlike you have done.Like were I asked what you had to offer as a club.Hell what can you even offer as a City?Hull trumps you for City of culture and its a toilet.Its not trolling its giving you a window to listen to what I did.Without needing to be calling people bull merchants.Maybe your wonderful university education you boast of can surely improve your chances of finding the pod cast?

Gave you the source and answered your questions unlike you have done.Like were I asked what you had to offer as a club.Hell what can you even offer as a City?Hull trumps you for City of culture and its a toilet.Its not trolling its giving you a window to listen to what I did.Without needing to be calling people bull merchants.Maybe your wonderful university education you boast of can surely improve your chances of finding the pod cast?

FFS.

Either you are a fucking moron or a shite troll either way I'd like to congratulate you on being the first poster to make my mind so numb I'm going to have to put you ignore.

Rangers were getting 50 000 almost every week and still went under.So that point is pretty insignificant United are not a massive supported club pr even a global brand.

The person i replied to said that they had cut back more than last season. So more fans than last season would mean more profit for them, if they are in fact making profit like he said.

Dryhorce

It's PARAPET.

Give a monkey a keyboard...............

No it's not lol,its scottish englsih im using and youre nothing better than a puppet for them.they always tell you to use the queens english lol but im scottish.anyway where did you here it was parapet i know for a fact its para pit.youre nothing but a clown lololololol

;)