Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

When I saw the headline I thought it was going to be about Sevcos recent visit!

Aren't they just a bunch of angels with dirty faces?

Everyone has heard the why did the chicken cross the road. Well this feathered friend had the right idea.

http://www.themercury.com.au/news/tasmania/a-penguin-walks-in-to-a-bar/news-story/5163014a342a42269e5cb15b7f9dbf85

Seeing as there's not a "Have I Got Intergalactic News For You" thread, this place will have to do.

Fife man and Captain Birdseye lookalike confirms to Courier "it's definitely a spacecraft"

UFO papped over huntin', shootin' and a fishin' spot in Perthshire.

ETA - a couple of the locals on dealing with the UFO threat..

Dog%20pic_large.JPG

Edited by Shandon Par

Seeing as there's not a "Have I Got Intergalactic News For You" thread, this place will have to do.

Fife man and Captain Birdseye lookalike confirms to Courier "it's definitely a spacecraft"

UFO papped over huntin', shootin' and a fishin' spot in Perthshire.

ETA - a couple of the locals on dealing with the UFO threat..

Love the description of the engines on the "spaceship"...“My jeep is quite noisy, but this sounded like a thousand hoovers".

A THOUSAND FUCKING HOOVERS PEOPLE!!!!! When are you all going to waken up...it's really happening, the invasion is coming!

*Other vacuum cleaner manufacturers are also available

Love the description of the engines on the "spaceship"...“My jeep is quite noisy, but this sounded like a thousand hoovers".

A THOUSAND FUCKING HOOVERS PEOPLE!!!!! When are you all going to waken up...it's really happening, the invasion is coming!

*Other vacuum cleaner manufacturers are also available

Prof Brian Cox eat yer heart out. Here's the man who confirmed we are not alone.

image.jpg

Prof Brian Cox eat yer heart out. Here's the man who confirmed we are not alone.

image.jpg

Nice to know that I'll have invented time-travel in thirty years' time, and that the process won't have affected my sanity in any way.

Considering that his partner appears to be having her romatic break with someone else, he may be fully justified in losing his mind.

Seeing the Holiday Inn there always reminds me of the excellent Thai restaurant just along the road