Grow a pair

scottsdad

I nominate Steve Wood for imminent testicle attachment surgery. This guy needs to grow a pair and tell the whale living in his house to get a life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2507072/Paranoid-woman-Debbi-Wood-suffering-Othello-Syndrome-forces-fianc-lie-detector-test.html

Any other nominees?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was tempted to click to see if he was genuinely living with a whale, but when you hover over it, it seems to be 'paranoid woman Debbie Wood' as opposed to Shamu.

Interesting fact about Shamu; it's not actually a killer whale at all, or indeed a whale. It's actually three men inside a clever costume.

To be fair, she's every right to be jealous. Steve is very much a "looker" and must be beating off the clunge with a shitty stick.

Aye, Mr Luvva Luvva is a bit of a prize catch alright ! I don't know who I feel more sorry for, him, her, or us poor saps who I'm guessing are funding their lifestyle.

I nominate Steve Wood for imminent testicle attachment surgery. This guy needs to grow a pair and tell the whale living in his house to get a life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2507072/Paranoid-woman-Debbi-Wood-suffering-Othello-Syndrome-forces-fianc-lie-detector-test.html

Any other nominees?

The whale is a Mumsnet moderator I believe.

Jealously even in its mild form is something I cannot tolerate with a girlfriend. All the obsessing and prying is more likely to drive someone to cheat then stick around and be driven insane by that shit. If they're going to cheat then they're going to cheat. All the worrying in the world won't change that.

What the f**k would you even do with that fat mess? Wouldn't know wether to pump it or climb it.

Wrestling.

If you were to get in aboot her, and she was on top, you have to construct a special 'f**k scaffolding' for her to perch on to take her weight but still allow maximum penitration.

It's on that Grand Designs program next week.

Wrestling.

If you were to get in aboot her, and she was on top, you have to construct a special 'f**k scaffolding' for her to perch on to take her weight but still allow maximum penitration.

It's on that Grand Designs program next week.

I had a mate who used to say "If I can lift it I'll pump it!" Luckily he didn't have a forklift license.

I had a mate who used to say "If I can lift it I'll pump it!" Luckily he didn't have a forklift license.

A good policy, but what if he worked out and got stronger? He'd look and feel better, but would then have to fire about more horrors. Also if he got lighter and weaker, would he have to pass on a nice lady because he was too weak.

I admire this brave policy.

Archived