Fallout 4

Goran

Serious question here

joined the brotherhood and secured fort strong, now elder maxson (who is a cock imho) has just told me to walk around, have I finished their missions?

Must go hunting. I only seem to get weird named tire irons and pool cues

I only got armour for a while tbh

Just got Grognaks axe, shits getting serious

Edited by RandomGuy.

I've got a settler wearing Grognak's costume and axe at one of the settlements - makes me smile every time it gets raided and he goes running off into battle :lol:

I might have found an invincible enemy - Legendary Gunner with staggering gatling laser. Destroyed my HP to the point that I burned through 50 Stimpaks, and I was getting hit so often that I couldn't get off a single accurate shot - every hit made my character stagger about like I'd been smacked by a sledgehammer. Trying to walk towards him for a melee hit was no help, as he just walked back and maintained the distance. Couldn't run away as I was limited to walking, and the p***k just kept advancing. Dogmeat got bitchslapped within seconds, so it wasn't like my companion could even make hay while I soaked up damage. Had to just let myself die and reload in the end.

Shame, as I'd love to have stolen that shitebag's weapon :wub:

Was thoroughly disappointed by the Museum of Witchcraft, considering how many times it's been mentioned.

A single fucking Deathclaw that can be popped from a doorway too small for it to fit through? Bitch, please.

Have made what can only be described as the noisy cricket. Plasma gun that fires two shots and is pimped out. Just scoping one shot a legendary raider

Just reached the institute aswell

How far into this main storyline is this, anyone? Without giving away any spoilers :P . I'll be pretty disapointed if i have nearly completed it tbh.

Was thoroughly disappointed by the Museum of Witchcraft, considering how many times it's been mentioned.

A single fucking Deathclaw that can be popped from a doorway too small for it to fit through? Bitch, please.

Yeah it was genuinley creepy and i'll admit I did shart a wee bit but I was left underwhelmed.

The fight videos continue, with someone putting 10 liberty primes against 1000 deathclaws. Bit of a massacre tbh.

Seemingly someones making, or made, a Mod that sees Liberty Prime roaming the wasteland...

Shame the AI is useless for these big mob fights; the melee enemies just stand about and get creamed most of the time.

Although I suppose there's not much anyone can do when a giant's throwing nuclear bombs at you. Wonder if you can hit them in VATS? :D

Shame the AI is useless for these big mob fights; the melee enemies just stand about and get creamed most of the time.

Although I suppose there's not much anyone can do when a giant's throwing nuclear bombs at you. Wonder if you can hit them in VATS? :D

Tbf Deathclaws do generally end up fighting with themselves more than what they get pitted against :lol:

Is there any way of finding out where you've dropped stuff previously? I've accidentally managed to drop 50+ Stimpaks.

ETA: In fact I tried to steal something in goodbeighbor, got busted and I assumed the guy took it back. Have I been pickpocketed?

ETA 2: turns out you can be pickpocketed. Went back to goodneighbor and tried to get my stimpacks back. The guy had them all, tried to get them back, got busted and get shot at by all the locals. I now keep respawning getting shot and I'm dead within seconds. Sake.

Edited by wasted