Fallout 4

Goran

I did that as well. Sunk right to the bottom and couldn't move

I said to my mate I was gonna go give it a look. The first message I got back was to leave the power armour at home :lol:

I said to my mate I was gonna go give it a look. The first message I got back was to leave the power armour at home :lol:

Yeah.. I had to go back to a previous save at the top of the mine.

I just climbed out the armour and went for a swim. Last thing you want is to lose that.

Apparently you can use said Item as a weapon mod?

Have a go at getting Virgil's antidote from the bio science lab.

Won't spoil it for you. Just watch for the interesting enemy

Think I missed interesting enemy... I found that looking for the dept head and took it to virgil

Have a go at getting Virgil's antidote from the bio science lab.

Won't spoil it for you. Just watch for the interesting enemy

I absolutely fucking shat myself at that point, no idea if its intended to sneak up on you or whether it just happens. Fat Mans being spewed everywhere in a blind panic.

The beauty of Fallout. Hadn't touched it in a month or so, had a quick go on it last night and that's me hooked on it again.

Unfortunately I am back to square one, need to build up my Minutemen army and Preston keeps sending me on repetitive missions :(. Thought I was past that nonsense after going to the Institute but hey ho.

I absolutely fucking shat myself at that point, no idea if its intended to sneak up on you or whether it just happens. Fat Mans being spewed everywhere in a blind panic.

Given this response and I don't recall any difficulty on that mission I am guessing it might be something I dealt with as it slept near the very end of the mission...