Fallout 4

Goran

I've been having a rare old time with the weapon that Swan drops when you fnish him off. I won't say what it is, to avoid spoilers, but suffice to say I've been charging at Super Mutants.

Also, has anyone been in Hubris Comics shop?

Holy. Shit.

Done Hubris last night. Was a twitchy wreck for the entirety.

I've also allowed Swan to lie for now. Don't think that's a battle I fancy yet.

I've been having a rare old time with the weapon that Swan drops when you fnish him off. I won't say what it is, to avoid spoilers, but suffice to say I've been charging at Super Mutants.

Also, has anyone been in Hubris Comics shop?

Holy. Shit.

I was genuinely terrified in there. Turned my light on only to see all these ghouls come storming from the room next door.

I was genuinely terrified in there. Turned my light on only to see all these ghouls come storming from the room next door.

It was all the red dots on the radar that terrified me. HUNDREDS of the fuckers.

ETA: BTW, how fucking fast are the ghouls? They've certainly been on the toot since Fallout 3.

Edited by Fide

It was all the red dots on the radar that terrified me. HUNDREDS of the fuckers.

If you use a silenced pistol on the monkey at the very start of the Hubris building, it won't set off the alarm and bring the Ghouls towards you. A shotgun helps in their though, Ghouls don't like shot guns.

Edited by DonnieDarko

I was going to ask what the script was with the Monkeys with the cymbals....

I'm new to Fallout but keep seeing them everywhere so just destroy them. Is that the right thing to do??

It is an Easter Egg of sorts, im sure

I'm only a few hours into it. Been a handful of places and am loving it

I have a light rifle with a bayonet for close combat (ghouls) and laser weapons for mutants.

The ghouls are lovely; stumbling about all over the shop, limbs falling off left right and centre (well, maybe not centre), and giving precisely zero fucks about anything. Exactly what you'd expect from an irradiated monstrosity :P

I came across some mental robot in a hospital place or building adjoining a hospital. The thing was one shotting me, so I lured it into a triple mine trap then hit it with a rocket. That only blew it's legs off and it kept coming after me T-800 style