Fallout 4

Goran

Seems more like New Vegas Hardcore: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/fallout-survival-mode-new-release-launch-date-bethesda-reddit-confirmed-a6897661.html

The only thing that would annoy me is the lack of fast travel; the game would turn into an absolute chore without it, for me. Passing through already-visited areas while laden wouldn't make the game any more difficult, it would just be time-consuming and would seem like busy work. The last thing any game needs is to feel like work.

Only initially, once you set up and link outposts you can dump all your junk.

Just as well; trudging back to the nearest settlement every time would be bad enough.

Still find it annoying that construction materials are shared between settlements, but not weapons, armour and suchlike. It wouldn't be any more or less realistic, but it would be much less of a pain in the arse.

I got bored waiting for Desdemona to do her thing. Kill some time she said.so I went for a wee walk through the Pridwyn. Major disappointment that it was so easy to kill everybody. Even Danse in his armour. Suppose I'll need to clear the airport now. Desi is still not for getting those synths out.

Its always bugged me that you have to chuck all your unused weapons in a chest somewhere and that you cant put them on display like you could in Skyrim.

Now you can :)

post-1702-0-36948800-1456870492_thumb.jp

Just started building, but heres a few boards with some of my legendary weapons. Upstairs is going to have the mannequins with the armour.

Edited by Mr X

Its always bugged me that you have to chuck all your unused weapons in a chest somewhere and that you cant put them on display like you could in Skyrim.

Now you can :)

attachicon.gif2016-03-01_00001.jpg

Just started building, but heres a few boards with some of my legendary weapons. Upstairs is going to have the mannequins with the armour.

I thought that was an odd omission too. Now I'll have to go round mugging my settlers for armour and weapons I want to display; sakes :(

As Thor's already asked, is this a mod?

so invisible assaultrons are real, and potentially pant poopingly awesome.

had to clearout greenskins at breakheart banks and after dealing with the primus and warlords (and a glowing legendary devil dug) one appeared out of nowhere and started shooting the crap out of me.

thankfully a quick drop to vats and headshots and the thing was subdued

I don't think it's a big omission. It's a nice to do, but I'd rather be out wandering than tinkering with such things.

Agreed. It's an open world RPG. Settlement building is the worst and most boring aspect of the game IMO and I avoided it completely.

It's only a big omission because it was already included in Skyrim, so it seems a bit weird that they made the effort to take it out for Fallout. I doubt anyone really gives a shit, it's just a bit perplexing.

I was expecting to find a pickaxe and mineral seams for a while at the start too, but that seems more out of place :P

I hate you for getting my hopes up around that :(

But like someone else said, big omission. Surely it'll get added as part of one of the DLCs.

Sorry :lol:

If it makes you feel any better, here are all my settlers wandering around together for no apparent reason

post-1702-0-45077500-1457042769_thumb.jp

but look how cool Dogmeat looks with his backpack 8)

post-1702-0-15381700-1457042802_thumb.jp

ETA - thats not the greatest pic, I'll get another one tomorrow

Edited by Mr X