Fallout 4

Goran

Every time i return to Sanctuary hes theres. With a big fucking grin on his puss.

I sent him to outpost Zimonja or whatever the f**k it's called. So far out I don't need to worry about his shite.

I sent him to outpost Zimonja or whatever the f**k it's called. So far out I don't need to worry about his shite.

I would but I sometimes end up just randomly wandering and losing track of where I am, I'd rather bump into a group of deathclaws out of the blue than Preston

The third one looks very promising - I'm a sucker for completely new areas, makes it feel like a new game.

The first one is interesting - hopefully they've taken the feedback on the crafting system so far and build something with a few improvements for that one.

Second one...meh, will be a nice addition, but seems pretty small for a title DLC.

EDIT: Just noticed that the second one will be priced a lot lower, so a bit more onside with that now. Same with the first, and it gives them time to build up for the main one in May.

Edited by forameus

1st March is the increase, I'll be getting it with my pay. The 3rd one looks fantastic.

Just £25 for all the DLC? Seems too good to be true like.

Edited by mizfit

1st March is the increase, I'll be getting it with my pay. The 3rd one looks fantastic.

Just £25 for all the DLC? Seems too good to be true like.

Settle. It's DLC. £25 is like another full game, it's hardly amazing value.

Oh, Bethesda :wub:

Just bought for £19.25 from Green Man Gaming. That'll do! :thumsup2

The copy you aquired already came with the season pass, did it not? :unsure2:

The only thing of genuine merit is the new area with additional weapons and armour.

The ability to build a droid companion? Meh.

The ability to trap animals or raiders? Meh.

And whats the deal with the season pass? If your pass expires, is the DLC locked?

It doesnt expire

The copy you aquired already came with the season pass, did it not? :unsure2:

Alas not. Bethesda ain't daft; they presumably figured we'd all run out and buy the pass once we'd actually played the game anyway. Seems like there are a few annoyed folk around, as the Pip-Boy Edition includes an advert for the Season Pass, and that was apparently included in the pre-release videos. Some folk thought that meant the pass was included. Sneaky.

£19.25 would have been a good deal for the previous Fallout games' DLC, so I've no complaints if they hit that kind of level.

You cashed that cheque yet? :P