Fallout 4

Goran

I've started the game again after leaving it for a wee while and going to eventually go a different direction with it now I know what I'm doing. Thing is though, Preston is never at me to help out with settlements, ever. I don't want to do them because they're enthralling side quests but I want to build up my XP to help to level up quicker. Have I made a wrong decision somewhere?

I've started the game again after leaving it for a wee while and going to eventually go a different direction with it now I know what I'm doing. Thing is though, Preston is never at me to help out with settlements, ever. I don't want to do them because they're enthralling side quests but I want to build up my XP to help to level up quicker. Have I made a wrong decision somewhere?

Recent patch released included a part where he calms his tits on the radial quests

Just started the dlc, wishing I'd put more of my perks into crafting now as it's going to be a bitch to upgrade the robots without it.

eta: just encountered a level 57 tankbot. Unfriendly.

Edited by Fuctifano

DLC is decent so far. Only Bethesda could put the robot workbench in the Special menu, not the WORKBENCH menu, though  :rolleyes:

Bethesda are brilliant for that, read folk using concrete foundations when building settlements and assumed it was a mod as there was nothing under concrete...

Loving Automatron so far.  I'm short of a couple of materials to build a Robot Workbench though - bastart!

Also, just a little touch, but I'm loving the little noise the new robots make when they're "killed".  Almost like a Transformers transforming noise in reverse..

Bethesda are brilliant for that, read folk using concrete foundations when building settlements and assumed it was a mod as there was nothing under concrete...

Pretty sure I had to google it.

I also spent god knows how long messing about with mods last night, as I assumed one of them was interfering with the robot workbench.

I absolutely fucking shat myself at that point, no idea if its intended to sneak up on you or whether it just happens. Fat Mans being spewed everywhere in a blind panic.

Just twigged what enemy you meant. I have the spray and pray and explosives perk maxed out. Wasn't an issue

Oh and on my app this is page 111...

I'm loving my second play through. Found loads of places I never did first time around.

My Sanctuary is a fortress but somehow a super mutant got inside (no through the gate I built on the bridge I may add) so I'll end up spending ages working out how the f**k when I get in from work.

Fast travelled to sanctuary and there was a massive commotion and everyone getting guns out (defence is near 400 with missile turrets everywhere). Albino deathclaw tried to get in via the water. Damaged one of my generators before being obliterated by a volley of missiles.

Funny and strange at the same time.

Got the DLC but the game isn't starting anymore. Checked online and nothing. Reckon I'm gonna have to reinstall the entire game.

Assuming your on a PC, try setting it to Windowed mode (with borderless ticked too). I had to do that to begin with and when I installed the DLC it over-rid the setting

Think Ive finished the DLC missions now

I defeated the mechanist and now have his layer as a settlement

I enjoyed it overall. Although, I found robots to be quite tricky enemies. Mainly because I struggle to see them  :lol:

Assuming your on a PC, try setting it to Windowed mode (with borderless ticked too). I had to do that to begin with and when I installed the DLC it over-rid the setting

Think Ive finished the DLC missions now

I defeated the mechanist and now have his layer as a settlement

I enjoyed it overall. Although, I found robots to be quite tricky enemies. Mainly because I struggle to see them  :lol:

I finished it too, but one of the words in your spoiler puzzles me.  It starts with "'h".  5 points to anyone who knows what I'm talking about.

Started playing this again after a few weeks off playing Division and FM.  Has lost none of its attraction.

If you havent gotten the season pass yet, id consider it. Automatron is rather short but making a robot companion is really fun. This is my version of Codsworth i have at the moment. If you really max out your robots parts you can make them insanely tough.

11146317_1128566060527115_49417286951810

If you havent gotten the season pass yet, id consider it. Automatron is rather short but making a robot companion is really fun. This is my version of Codsworth i have at the moment. If you really max out your robots parts you can make them insanely tough.

11146317_1128566060527115_49417286951810

Haven't even completed the original game yet.  Will probably move onto DLC after that but not sure at the moment.  Have mentioned it before on here but I've enjoyed Fallout 4 so much that I will move onto Fallout 3 after I finish this. Still can't believe it took me so many years to try one of them out.