Fallout 4

Goran

My favourite bit of 3 and new Vegas was simply wandering around and finding new places and people. You never quite knew what you would come across, it could be bizarre, funny or downright dark.

Or it could be a deathclaw and you'd get stuck in the scenery trying to run away.

Aye that was my favourite thing about it. Discovering the cannibals on that creepy street for the first time was genuinely creepy. As was the scary wee girl in that lane when you find the dad.

Really can't wait for this

Wondering how shopto will deal with this. MGS5 arrived fresh Saturday morning for the Tuesday release from them, but WWE 2K16 arrived on launch day. That was a Friday release though, not sure if that matters. Guess they'd much rather send things out earlier for a Tuesday release given that there's a non-post day in the middle.

If it comes on Saturday...ooft.

Massive Fallout fan, absolutely buzzing for this. Unfortunately my PC isn't great and I don't have one of the new consoles .Waiting 5 years for this and I can't even play it ffs. Hoping to get an XBone around Christmas but even then that's over a month trying to avoid any gameplay/spoilers.

My bobble head came today :)

attachicon.gif1446655704118.jpg

ETA - Im going to take it work in homage to Dwight Schrute

I could be wrong, but you may have just published your name and address to the home of Scottish scum and villainy. Not to mention that you could grow tatties on that keyboard; are the womenfolk on strike?

That last remark was in no way fuelled by bitchy jealousy :angry:

I could be wrong, but you may have just published your name and address to the home of Scottish scum and villainy. Not to mention that you could grow tatties on that keyboard; are the womenfolk on strike?

That last remark was in no way fuelled by bitchy jealousy :angry:

You cant read the address from that, can you?

Yeah, the keyboard is manky :lol:

Going to be pacing my front room around 12-2pm on Thursday waiting for the postie :lol: going to get Sparta kicked off the front steps if he/she doesn't have an Amazon package that they use to ship video games & DVDs/Blue-rays

5 days to go you fuckers!

I've got the shakes with excitement...

I wasn't that hyped but after putting in the order a few days back I'm now genuinely excited.

Unsure where I'm going to find time to truly invest in it though. Being a student when New Vegas was out gave me hours to go fully exploring.

Wondering how shopto will deal with this. MGS5 arrived fresh Saturday morning for the Tuesday release from them, but WWE 2K16 arrived on launch day. That was a Friday release though, not sure if that matters. Guess they'd much rather send things out earlier for a Tuesday release given that there's a non-post day in the middle.

If it comes on Saturday...ooft.

Might be every chance, I would think they would despatch it by the end of the week so it would be with you on the Tuesday but if the courier works Saturday it will more than likely be available to deliver then!

Going to be pacing my front room around 12-2pm on Thursday waiting for the postie :lol: going to get Sparta kicked off the front steps if he/she doesn't have an Amazon package that they use to ship video games & DVDs/Blue-rays

By Thursday of next week, it will have been in your possession for 2 days, so maybe not so much pacing your front room.

I wasn't that hyped but after putting in the order a few days back I'm now genuinely excited.

Unsure where I'm going to find time to truly invest in it though. Being a student when New Vegas was out gave me hours to go fully exploring.

It's Fallout.

MAKE time.