Fallout 4

Goran

The fucking random massive explosions are doing my head in. I was single handedly taking over the Raider camp on the wee garbage island type thing we some c**t exploded something and it caused a chain reaction which splattered my legs all over the Commonwealth.

^^^ seething

Was thinking the same last night. Is there anyway of seeing these mines etc?

Just occurred to me that I might never have heard of Massachusetts were it not for the Bee Gees song. Then I realised that the Bee Gees, or disco in general, might never have existed in the Fallout universe.

As if nuclear war wasn't bad enough :mellow:

Has anyone else came up against Swan yet? f**k.That.

Just got to Diamond city and has done one mission savingthat valentine boy.I have played the game for 6 straight hours today. The most ive done in a long time ! :lol:

Managed to defeat Swan earlier :lol: took about 400 missiles and 10 Psycho's

Haven't a clue how but I managed it as well. Used about 17 stimpaks though.

Im no where near the level to beat swan yet. I have two mini nukes and 10 missiles but im saving that for the invisible deathclaw in case i run into him. Have just defeated the Mirelurk queen, took a fair few missiles and a mini nuke.

I have built up Sanctuary into a decent fortress but i cant be arsed doing every minutemen town . Sanctuary or bust

Edited by DensParkNumber1

Aye, I just crouched the whole way. Then a Deathclaw saw me and I sprinted for the Atom Crater thing.

Just the one deathclaw? I spotted about 4 or 5, one an Alpha Deathclaw, luckily 2 started fighting with rad scorpions and I fled for the cave nearby.