Fallout 4

Goran

I don't think anyone's mentioned Lynda Carter yet - plays a memorable character and wrote/performed several decent songs for the soundtrack. Impressive work. Shame her character didn't get more to do. DLC, maybe?

I meant the settlements that have steep rises and falls in the land around the edges, like Greentop Nursery (IIRC). Way too much hassle - wish I hadn't bothered with that one. I ended up just overlapping walls at queer angles in places so nothing could get in. Not as satisfying as somewhere like the Starlight Drive-In, where you can just clip all the walls onto each other.

Anyway, there are monsters out there to kill and ghouls to try and shag! :lol:

Try outpost Zimonja or whatever it's called.

2 settlers, then I seen on the pip-boy there was 12, the idiots turned on the radio beacon and were moaning they had no food or beds, I had very little to build around :lol:

Try outpost Zimonja or whatever it's called.

2 settlers, then I seen on the pip-boy there was 12, the idiots turned on the radio beacon and were moaning they had no food or beds, I had very little to build around :lol:

Aye, that place is tiny. I had to build a skyscraper to house everyone and make room for trading posts and that sort of thing.

They're forever going to war with the amazing respawning turrets at the bottom of the hill :P

Think if any of your food, water, power ratings are lower than your defence then you're open to attack. If you're defence is higher than those three then most folk will realise its not worth the bother

Think if any of your food, water, power ratings are lower than your defence then you're open to attack. If you're defence is higher than those three then most folk will realise its not worth the bother

Essentially aye, they still chance it if it's close enough though. Whenever I find a settlement I focus on getting defence over 40 before tackling food and water anyways.

For some reason the pip boy shows me having about 30 c***s at a settlement when in reality there's about 12. Completely fucks the happiness rating.

That happens regularly. Can't count how many times I've panicked because the Pip-Boy's claimed that the population of a settlement is 0, only to find that everyone's fine and not massacred by a raider attack.

That happens regularly. Can't count how many times I've panicked because the Pip-Boy's claimed that the population of a settlement is 0, only to find that everyone's fine and not massacred by a raider attack.

Which reminds me of when a "failed to defend settlement" appeared and the pip boy showed half the settlement was dead only for me to rush over and find everyone at the bar casually drinking.

Which reminds me of when a "failed to defend settlement" appeared and the pip boy showed half the settlement was dead only for me to rush over and find everyone at the bar casually drinking.

They're good at that. I arrived at one of the smaller settlements (Coastal Cottage, I think), which had twenty folk living there, only to find the place deserted. Found them all standing about in a wee group round the back of the shack I'd built, at which point they all started wandering back to their normal activities :huh:

"Oh hai...Cait just wanted to show us this really weird blade of grass, that's all...we weren't talking about you or anything..."

Edit: I can't type properly today.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Met the mirelurk queen yesterday. That wasn't as hard as expected. Her pal the glowing deathclaw took a tad more convincing that life wasn't for it. Maybe it's harder with the minutemen there rather than without

Met a legendary deathclaw yet? The respawning of life is infuriating

I have been to Lynn woods and got a twofer.

Been using the spray and pray for Deathclaws and queenie (and assaultrons)

I have been to Lynn woods and got a twofer.

Been using the spray and pray for Deathclaws and queenie (and assaultrons)

Ive got some 10mm i use on everything these days. If you get a Critical Hit on things then it freezes them, regardless of their level :lol: i then go loco with my kremvths tooth or modified shotgun.

Glorious.

Not met Kellogg yet, although sort of bumped into Swan for the first time. Was finding Nick Valentine and walking through a park on the way back VATsing it incase of raiders when my gaze came across him...

And its at the bottom of Dunwich Borers. Like the very very bottom. Got to jump down a well and find it underwater. Do not wear power armour for that part though.

Can top my blooper from earlier. Finish a mission and fast travel to Diamond City, put the controller down to go a get a drink, falls off the edge of the table and lands on the R2 button, by the time I've picked up I'm being peppered by security.

Time to reload and re-do that last mission, I probably could just have fought them all off but no idea what happens to you after that.

Ive got some 10mm i use on everything these days. If you get a Critical Hit on things then it freezes them, regardless of their level :lol: i then go loco with my kremvths tooth or modified shotgun.

Glorious.

Was that a random legendary drop?

Combat shotgun is the boy, 8 rounds in the clip.

Mine has a bayonet and a 32 round clip... it's my ghoul gun