Scottish Independence

xbl

BtO77uLIIAAvPIr.png

Davie C is shitting himself we'll leave and take our whisky with us.

Really ? Its not your whisky, the good ones sold out to international companies long ago. And its not "us" its just you.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cameron has just shit out of a round of golf with Salmond.

Says he will play him at tennis though.

Wont face Salmond at anything thats not weighted in his favour. Dick.

Usually just likes to play with dodgy Russian businessmen who've donated hundreds of thousands to the Tory party.....that and trying to gloss over millions of pound worth of arms still being sold to Russia............and they joke about Salmond being Putin's friend

Usually just likes to play with dodgy Russian businessmen who've donated hundreds of thousands to the Tory party.....that and trying to gloss over millions of pound worth of arms still being sold to Russia............and they joke about Salmond being Putin's friend

Dont worry.

Libby will update us with the truth behind this torie cronyism.

I'm sure it cant be worse than Salmond saying that he admired some aspects about Putin.

Take it with you then. Twat

Ah nice one. Did you hear your national anthem at the opening ceremony tonight ? No you didn't did you, but you saw the leader of the yes voters, did he mention independence ? No he didn't. I may certainly be a twat but the thing is, i'm not a fucking retard :thumsup2 good luck with your independence vote.

I couldn't believe that dick offering him 'sweeties' and to be his caddy. However that ceremony was the biggest pile of bollocks ever.

You can bet that will be one round of golf he will never caddie.

You can bet that will be one round of golf that will never happen.

If I could scrub Barrowman and Dumbar fae memory then I'd say it was aweright.

Red road flats though?

Ah nice one. Did you hear your national anthem at the opening ceremony tonight ? No you didn't did you, but you saw the leader of the yes voters, did he mention independence ? No he didn't. I may certainly be a twat but the thing is, i'm not a fucking retard :thumsup2 good luck with your independence vote.

You sure sound like both to me.

Are you going to take our whiskey industry or no?

You sure sound like both to me.

Are you going to take our whiskey industry or no?

Ok so question avoidance is part of your retardness, hey its cool don't worry yourself. I'm not going to take any whisky industry with me, I like your spelling of it though, very cute. I gather you think that all whisky manufacturers are Scottish owned, and thats where any sensible discussion ends, vote yes, its your destiny.

I gather you think that all whisky manufacturers are Scottish owned, and thats where any sensible discussion ends, vote yes, its your destiny.

Doesn't matter who owns them, it only matters who they pay their taxes and export duty to.

We can either have them paying it into a Treasury in Scotland, so the revenues can be spent in Scotland, or we can continue sending the entirety of our national revenue to a Treasury in another country.

If they really wanted to celebrate glasgow culture and give a real flavour of how well we are doing why didn't they do a sketch set in a food bank?

Thats maybe because unlike you most of Scotland is doing quite well, most Scots do not depend on food banks, most Scots are working hard at getting over a hard recession, most Scots don't go to food banks in favour of their Sky subscription.

Ok so question avoidance is part of your retardness, hey its cool don't worry yourself. I'm not going to take any whisky industry with me, I like your spelling of it though, very cute. I gather you think that all whisky manufacturers are Scottish owned, and thats where any sensible discussion ends, vote yes, its your destiny.

Did you ask a question?

What was it?

Doesn't matter who owns them, it only matters who they pay their taxes and export duty to.

We can either have them paying it into a Treasury in Scotland, so the revenues can be spent in Scotland, or we can continue sending the entirety of our national revenue to a Treasury in another country.

Really ? What taxes and export duty and at what level ?

Well first of all , it does not matter who owns the SCOTTISH whisky industry. You know that, or you wouldn't have picked on me calling it whiskey.

Second. " destiny" ?

Is that a ship?

Did you ask a question?

What was it?

No worries, if you look at my original post there are two question marks ( ? ) And you think that you are the kind of person that should be deciding on a nations independence, doomed, fucking doomed.

No worries, if you look at my original post there are two question marks ( ? ) And you think that you are the kind of person that should be deciding on a nations independence, doomed, fucking doomed.

Sorry mammary.

National anthem. For the queen?

You know I must have missed that gold medal being awarded. Twat.

Salmond not mentioning independence? His name is Salmond, not Cameron. Twat.

Really ? What taxes and export duty and at what level ?

That hasn't quite been worked out yet, we'll just have to wait and see eh!?

Our Oil, Our Whisky, Our Shortbread, its all ours ya Bassas!! F*ck aff the lot of you!

Sorry mammary.

National anthem. For the queen?

You know I must have missed that gold medal being awarded. Twat.

Salmond not mentioning independence? His name is Salmond, not Cameron. Twat.

He wouldn't have dared tonight, even Salmond isn't that stupid.

He wouldn't have dared tonight, even Salmond isn't that stupid.

He's a bit better than that other shower, they'd have milked it for all it's worth.

Archived