Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever level is set by the SG. duh.

Aye mate, so f*ckin sky high to pay for everything on the 'Wish List' that we'll attract little investment to support it?

Its ok it'll all be worth it!

Aye mate, so f*ckin sky high to pay for everything on the 'Wish List' that we'll attract little investment to support it?

I am sure you know. You dine with oligarchs like? Or reading the Mail?

Where do you get that from?

£135 a second ? A second?

Little investment. Thats probably more than oil makes a second.

When is the whisky due to run out?

How many more barrels can Scotland count on extracting from the distilleries before it all runs out?

People like RedRob and mammy make me feel depressed about the people I share a country with.

Its ok mate, I feel exactly the same with most of you lads on here! No offence like...

Thats maybe because unlike you most of Scotland is doing quite well, most Scots do not depend on food banks, most Scots are working hard at getting over a hard recession, most Scots don't go to food banks in favour of their Sky subscription.

You are absolutely typical of the very worst No voter.

A spoon fed, bleating, impressionable, unoriginal, uninspiring wee clone of a sheep, greedily slurping down all the lies fed to you by the MSM and UKOK.

If you bothered to do any research at all you'd see how much pish you actually talk.

Do you think people go to foodbanks because they enjoy it? Because it's a laugh?

Mind you, you think Scotland is doing quite well. Never mind the biggest rich/ poor divide in Europe. Never mind the record numbers of children in poverty. Never mind draconian benefit sanctions.

No, they're all wasting their giros on Sky subscriptions.

You my friend, are pathetic. Pray you never find yourself depending on foodbanks. For those who have to use them, it's no laughing matter. Idiot.

People like RedRob and mammy make me feel depressed about the people I share a country with.

I'm exactly the same. Really sad eh. I thought Scotland was a patriotic proud country growing up, well I did right up until this referendum started to be discussed.

I'm exactly the same. Really sad eh. I thought Scotland was a patriotic proud country growing up, well I did right up until this referendum started to be discussed.

Me too. It's really pretty saddening to see how many Scottish people think we need London and can't make a go of it by ourselves.

Agreed.

Scotland the Brave my arse.

Sad but true, unfortunately.

I had no idea I lived alongside so many shitebags.

So far at the Commonwealth Games:

1/Scottish anthem not sung at opening

2/Flags with Saltire one side and Union Flag the other being handed out free (utterly unique, I believe).

3/Red Arrows blue and white smoke changed for red white and blue smoke.

How petty these arseholes are.

No, no, no. They're all "proud Scots". Just proud Scots who don't want their so-called nation to be sovereign. sdcuhk.jpg

I wonder how many no voters are of the Scottish cringe/self-loathing/wish they were far more anglicised or English variety? Also the fucktards who vote no cause of Salmond/the SNP without realising that logic must surely be endorsing Cameron/the Tories.

Couldn't make it up. :lol:

So far at the Commonwealth Games:

1/Scottish anthem not sung at opening

2/Flags with Saltire one side and Union Flag the other being handed out free (utterly unique, I believe).

3/Red Arrows blue and white smoke changed for red white and blue smoke.

How petty these arseholes are.

I think that smoke colour will really turn loads of people from yes to no.

Some quality anger on this site - not much of the togetherness at this time which is a real chance for Scotland to shine as a united country. Anything that can be twisted into some anti yes conspiracy is being poured out by.

Relax and enjoy it - the vast majority of people seem able to do that.

Archived