Scottish Independence

xbl

ITV were just reporting on Cameron and his trip to Shetland, saying, "there aren't many islanders here who are keen on swapping being ruled from London for being ruled from Edinburgh". I was expecting them to follow this by showing ordinary Shetlanders coming out in support of the union but alas it just continued on to Cameron talking.

At least the guy doing the interview actually asked a decent couple of points,wasnt just the usual bbc fawning

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many can claim a view based on their friends and acquaintances. I have family and friends in NHS England who are happy and some who are not.

You cannot restrict who consultants work for. How would you like it if you decided you wanted a second job and your employer tried to stop you? What you can do, like any other employer, is monitor staff performance and deal with those who are underperforming - whether that is through over extending themselves due to multiple roles or any other reason.

Plenty of employers don't allow staff to have a second job. Mine for one

Utter nonsense as usual from you, but then again you appear either to be not very bright or blinded by your obsession with secession.

Your yes buddies will be proud of your efforts to play the man not the ball.

Trolling again I see.

Better Together's entire campaign has been centred around attacking Salmond, mainly because his policies are untouchable.

He's a fat git, amirite?

My wife has just told me Diddy Dave Cameron is "moving" to Scotland for the referendum. Not to vote, just to "be here".

Tell me this is just a joke?

Good news for Yes.

Everytime he has opened him mouth so far he has made a total fool of himself.

Not watching it, not got any interest in track and field, olympic stylee sports at the best of time.

I also never understood this idea that the commonwealth games in Glasgow is good for the yes vote. Actually, it's possibly a gift to BT, the four home nations competing, but together, a spirit of union etc etc. Plus it basically robs Yes of two weeks of depserately needed campaigning.

What side of the independece debate did Barrowman want us to choose?

Barrowman, Subo, Union Jacks everywhere. I'm guessing it was the local council that organised this?

Archived