Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

No one has answered my question on the possibility of a card draw yet, although I accept that may be highly unlikely

I apologise, I never saw this.

Explain a card draw to me, please.

I think they just keep drawing till someone wins. A coin toss is allowed if no one in the room has cards.

There's more chance of it being a recount and they suddenly discover an extra 500 postal Naw votes

Hope it's a pie eating contest, wee Eck would fucking cruise it

No since his new diet, heard him on the TV saying he was off the "carbs", if he got any thinner he would fade away, Salmond fading away to nothing, sounds fine to me, no more of his "smug pus", bliss! :thumsup2

No since his new diet, heard him on the TV saying he was off the "carbs", if he got any thinner he would fade away, Salmond fading away to nothing, sounds fine to me, no more of his "smug pus", bliss! :thumsup2

Salmond helps feed the poor, you'd never catch Cameron helping

post-35247-13957869489872_thumb.jpg

Aye, you'd rather have a shite politician with an attractive personality, great.