Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Maybe these younger folk don't realize MSM isn't there to tell them the truth. It only exists as a propaganda vehicle to tell people how and what to think.

Yeah marketing these days is very slick. And Team GB has been giving it big licks for the last 5-10 years.

There are plenty of young folk that are making up their own minds and engaging in the arguments but there are large swathes that are falling for the negativity and buying into the brand.

Yeah marketing these days is very slick. And Team GB has been giving it big licks for the last 5-10 years.

There are plenty of young folk that are making up their own minds and engaging in the arguments but there are large swathes that are falling for the negativity and buying into the brand.

What a bizarre thing to say. That yes voters are "making up their own minds" and anyone who votes no is simply "buying into the brand"

Now I'm not denying the brand exists, hell it was me who brought it up, but it's a bit of a generalisation,

What a bizarre thing to say. That yes voters are "making up their own minds" and anyone who votes no is simply "buying into the brand"

Now I'm not denying the brand exists, hell it was me who brought it up, but it's a bit of a generalisation,

No I said there are plenty of young folk who are engaging in the arguments. I never said they were just Yes voters but in my experience most of the politically aware kids are planning to vote Yes.

Again, in my experience most of the disengaged or misinformed kids are voting No. But there are plenty of exceptions.

No I said there are plenty of young folk who are engaging in the arguments. I never said they were just Yes voters but in my experience most of the politically aware kids are planning to vote Yes.

Again, in my experience most of the disengaged or misinformed kids are voting No. But there are plenty of exceptions.

Funnily enough, most of the people that I know who are as thick as pigshit are voting Yes. On the other hand, the smart and successful ones are breaking massively for No.

I recently spoke to a someone from Abertay who said that he had only spoken to 3 students in his faculty who were for Yes - all were from outside the UK.

The home students were either undecided or No.

31 of my 900 odd facebook friends have liked yes Scotland

48 have liked better together

3 of them are duplicates though.

Edited by Mr Bairn

Debate today at James Hamilton Academy, Kilmarnock.

Before debate:

Yes - 35%

No - 42%

DK - 23%

Afterwards:

Yes - 61%

No - 39%

DK - 0%

Odd that there were no don't knows after the debate but good to see yet another school debate that swings overwhelmingly to Yes once the arguments have been heard.

Debate today at James Hamilton Academy, Kilmarnock.

Before debate:

Yes - 35%

No - 42%

DK - 23%

Afterwards:

Yes - 61%

No - 39%

DK - 0%

Odd that there were no don't knows after the debate but good to see yet another school debate that swings overwhelmingly to Yes once the arguments have been heard.

Only 3% swing away from no, but yes hoovered up all of the undecided. Kinda what happened in 2011, Labour's vote held up but the Lib Dem vote swung right to the SNP

Meanwhile, how about the ATOS figures?

Wasn't trolling.

I believe we've covered that and I've gave you my answer, but feel free to continue your Yorkshire terrier impression.

And oh yes you are.

Another huge Yes victory to report in a mock referendum at Dundee & Angus college on Wednesday.

Yes - 64.57%

No - 35.43%

No surprise there, it is in a SNP stronghold, would probably get the same result if you did a poll most places in Angus

I've kept a note of many of these votes at schools and colleges. Gleaned from twitter where admittedly it's mostly fellow yessers I follow and who post these things so I'm maybe not seeing any info on debates and polls where No has won, but anyway...

Dornoch Academy in February had 234 out of their 276 pupils vote in a mock referendum. Yes - 58.9%, No - 41.1%

Again in February, a before and after debate poll from QM Uni. Before Yes - 59%, No - 41%; After Yes - 71%, No - 21%, DK - 8%

12/3 Glasgow Schools Debate. Yes - 64%, No - 15%, DK - 21%

GCU Students Assoc debate, before and after. Yes - 54%, No - 20%, DK - 26%; Yes - 62%, No - 18%, DK - 20%

And finally, Celtic Huddleboard, 490 out of 531 Yes (92.3%)

I've kept a note of many of these votes at schools and colleges. Gleaned from twitter where admittedly it's mostly fellow yessers I follow and who post these things so I'm maybe not seeing any info on debates and polls where No has won, but anyway...

Dornoch Academy in February had 234 out of their 276 pupils vote in a mock referendum. Yes - 58.9%, No - 41.1%

Again in February, a before and after debate poll from QM Uni. Before Yes - 59%, No - 41%; After Yes - 71%, No - 21%, DK - 8%

12/3 Glasgow Schools Debate. Yes - 64%, No - 15%, DK - 21%

GCU Students Assoc debate, before and after. Yes - 54%, No - 20%, DK - 26%; Yes - 62%, No - 18%, DK - 20%

And finally, Celtic Huddleboard, 490 out of 531 Yes (92.3%)

Really should have stopped after your 1st paragraph, not much point on going after that

Braveheart was 19 years ago.

Many school pupils (especially of voting age) have seen it but plenty have not. That was the late 90s tendency but since then the Team GB propaganda really has made headway. I don't understand it myself but hey ho, that's what it is. Whether or not they'll turn in large numbers depends on how well the Yes argument is put across. Many kids will not engage with this until the final few weeks of the campaign.

I know, It was out just after I was born yet I know all about it, it's a Scottish movie, most Scottish kids will watch it, was shown countless times in school through history lessons ( know it is not 100 percent factual before anyone starts there shite ) kids of that age will have definitely seen it.