Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

I know you put an awful lot of time into that, but

tldr.gif

Next time, don't use "parses".

Thanks.

You *did* ask what specifically I objected to. So I told you. Not my fault.

The word parses is entirely appropriate to this situation. He gave structure and exposure to a number of false and preposterous claims by allowing someone else to argue them on his web-space and support those claims with ludicrous lies and defective evidence.

The word parses is entirely appropriate to this situation. He gave structure and exposure to a number of false and preposterous claims by allowing someone else to argue them on his web-space and support those claims with ludicrous lies and defective evidence.

Don't you feel "parses" was a tad pretentious though?

Translation: He posted something written by somebody else on his blog.

Don't you feel "parses" was a tad pretentious though?

No. I consider using a varied vocabulary to be an integral part of not being an idiot.

Translation: He posted something written by somebody else on his blog.

Parses being a much more concise way of saying the same thing.

A varied vocabulary is one thing however you are doing it to appear superior and every one of us can see straight through it.

Purposive obfuscating utilising unconventional verbiage is mere vanity posing as faux intellectualism.

Clear communication is everything.

George Galloway thread for this pish.

A varied vocabulary is one thing however you are doing it to appear superior and every one of us can see straight through it.

Purposive obfuscating utilising unconventional verbiage is mere vanity posing as faux intellectualism.

Clear communication is everything.

Apologies for thinking that people like you are able to grasp a simple word like "parse".

No. I consider using a varied vocabulary to be an integral part of not being an idiot.

Well, in that case, I'm anispeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Yes is a best priced 3/1 according to Oddschecker. As short as 5/2 in places.

I did read somewhere that all the bookies are receiving lots of bets on YES, still a bit to go but it will be interesting when YES reach 6/4 or so.

When you should really apologise for pretending the word is in any way common, frankly. And for being pompous and pretentious while you're at it.

If I limited the vocabulary I used to communicate on here to the words that you consider "in any way common" passive onlookers would think I read at the level of an 8 year old child.

If I limited the vocabulary I used to communicate on here to the words that you consider "in any way common" passive onlookers would think I read at the level of an 8 year old child.

Now you're just being silly. Does the way that other people view you resonate so strongly with you?