Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

I'm not sure what your point is here....

I'm sure the Yes voters on here will be delighted to know they are lockstep in agreement with the Rangers fanbase.

Ah, there you are.

How are you getting on with providing proof that we'd be fawning over George Galloway if he supported independence?

I'm not sure what your point is here....

I'm sure the Yes voters on here will be delighted to know they are lockstep in agreement with the Rangers fanbase.

Only wondering if you are saddend to know that the Rangers fanbase think that your are out of step with them?

Proof of the "Team: St Mirren" trope for all to see!

http://wingsoverscotland.com/an-opportunist-strike/

It takes a bit of stick for it's unapologetic support of a Yes vote but I think that it's a cracking website that is a decent source of facts. It also is quite clear about it's sources and general solid-ness of it's data.

An interesting read.

It takes a bit of stick for it's unapologetic support of a Yes vote but I think that it's a cracking website that is a decent source of facts. It also is quite clear about it's sources and general solid-ness of it's data.

An interesting read.

:o

Don't say anything good about Wings Over Scotland.

The Glasgow Uni Law Squad will be all over you. After their mums have made their dinner.

Most people I've heard talking about it are going to vote No tbh. Some say so, most say "hmm I dunno, I like think it sounds nice but I read *shite in the Scotsman* so now I'm really undecided you know??!" and are pretty obviously not undecided.

From friends I have spoken to about it, I have 20 yes, 9 no, and 6 undecided.

However, I was in Nairn over the weekend for a wedding and I think I only found one yes. Most did say they were being open minded, but are likely to vote no.

Annoyingly, it's always "I'm not convinced". When you ask if they have been paying attention to any of the debates, it's a firm no. They see the odd headline now and again and that's good enough for them.

From friends I have spoken to about it, I have 20 yes, 9 no, and 6 undecided.

However, I was in Nairn over the weekend for a wedding and I think I only found one yes. Most did say they were being open minded, but are likely to vote no.

Annoyingly, it's always "I'm not convinced". When you ask if they have been paying attention to any of the debates, it's a firm no. They see the odd headline now and again and that's good enough for them.

Yeah maybe it's an Edinburgh thing but what I've heard has been almost all in support of No and mostly exactly as you describe.

The c***s I ken that have even the slightest interested in politics (a tiny proportion) are Yes to a man. I canny even be arsed explaining my thoughts to the majority because it would involve explaining devolution and everything. The only discussions I've had, has been when some ramjet makes a point so wildly innacurate that they accidentally troll me into a discussion :lol:

RANGERS

Yes: 45%

No: 41%

Don’t know: 14%

:lol:

That'll upset some of the NCC.

Not at all - a very pleasent surprise!

The Sevconians are a massive threat to a Yes vote so why would that result upset us?

I'm raging with the Aberdeen results!

Going by the ever reliable 'facebook vote';

24 of my friends like the 'Better Together' page.

15 of my friends like the 'Yes Scotland' page.

Not surprising that most of my friends from home will be voting no considering it was a reasonably conservative/Lib Dem area, and most of the people voting yes are the left of center types or football supporters.

On Facebook, 20 of my friends like Yes Scotland.

16 like Better Together.

Overall the likes are around 158,000 for Yes and around 127,000 for BT.

My facebook poll is 52-31 in favour of better together. However it should be noted that the vast majority of my friends are young first time voters who aren't exactly renowned as a yes heartland.

Either that or your friends, like you, are utter, utter buffoons.

Calling all no voters buffoons is political suicide.

Only he wasn't calling all no voters buffoons, just you and possibly your circle of friends as well.

ETA: Just as well you are studying maths and not English as comprehension would be your downfall.

Edited by strichener