Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

That was already done a few pages ago.

Are we seriously being lead to believe that Yes lost three points as a result of a debate which really didn't have anything out of the ordinary in it? Alex Salmond's assertions that a currency union will definitely happen are nothing new and it has been the same story for the last nine months or so. People who have changed to Yes knew this when they switched.

Simply not having it. I'm fully aware that Yes may not win but that poll is a pisstake.

That was already done a few pages ago.

Are we seriously being lead to believe that Yes lost three points as a result of a debate which really didn't have anything out of the ordinary in it? Alex Salmond's assertions that a currency union will definitely happen are nothing new and it has been the same story for the last nine months or so. People who have changed to Yes knew this when they switched.

Simply not having it. I'm fully aware that Yes may not win but that poll is a pisstake.

Just you keep thinking that champ :lol::lol: :lol:

Edited by ecto

Should we start referring to you as Mr Ecto?

would only be polite, 7 days ago the debate was going to be the start of the "Yes" surge for the last 6 weeks, debate went horribly for Salmond, now it is "I never put any great importance on the debate" line from many on here, if Salmond had won the debate and the polls had gone the other way there would have been a "frenzy" over it, but since it did not, many have to watch with all the back-tracking they don't fall over, just saying

would only be polite, 7 days ago the debate was going to be the start of the "Yes" surge for the last 6 weeks, debate went horribly for Salmond, now it is "I never put any great importance on the debate" line from many on here, if Salmond had won the debate and the polls had gone the other way there would have been a "frenzy" over it, but since it did not, many have to watch with all the back-tracking they don't fall over, just saying

Funny that isn't it? Same time every NO voter was on saying that this debate won't change anything as we all know darling is a lying d*ckhead .

And here we are now with the NO voters having a " frenzy " over it.

Your trolling is shaming Mr Bairns lack of imagination.

Edited by Blaven

Funny that isn't it? Same time every NO voter was on saying that this debate won't change anything as we all know darling is a lying d*ckhead .

And here we are now with the NO voters having a " frenzy " over it.

Your trolling is shaming Mr Bairns lack of imagination.

What did you expect we had weeks of Salmond being built up as the "master debater", so much of the BT noise about the debate has in fact been more about the fact that the "master debater" tag which was hung on the FM was shown to have been a complete and utter myth

It does appear now that Salmond weaknesses have now been exposed, and they were laid bare for all to see, so it does appear the truth does indeed hurt

It is also been obvious on this thread, that good polls for the YesScotland campaign were always treated on this with much "fanfare", bad polls were dismissed not just out of hand, but at time quite aggressively dismissed, that my friend cannot be denied

Edited by ecto

What did you expect we had weeks of Salmond being built up as the "master debater", so much of the BT noise about the debate has in fact been more about the fact that the "master debater" tag which was hung on the FM was shown to have been a complete and utter myth

It does appear now that Salmond weaknesses have now been exposed, and they were laid bare for all to see, so it does appear the truth does indeed hurt

It is also been obvious on this thread, that good polls for the YesScotland campaign were always treated on this with much "fanfare", bad polls were dismissed not just out of hand, but at time quite aggressively dismissed, that my friend cannot be denied

Are you making a point about independence or just trying to point score?

Yes it did expose a weakness in Salmond. When it comes to a shouting match, going into detail is a waste of time. Stick to sound bites and slogans. Add the occasional pointy finger and shake of fist and he will do better next time.

Are you making a point about independence or just trying to point score?

Yes it did expose a weakness in Salmond. When it comes to a shouting match, going into detail is a waste of time. Stick to sound bites and slogans. Add the occasional pointy finger and shake of fist and he will do better next time.

Had you down as been better than many of "sore" losers on this forum, but apparently not, pity

Had you down as been better than many of "sore" losers on this forum, but apparently not, pity

The debate did not go the way I wanted it to. The polls seem to show that. Your point about bad losers is probably an accurate one - but you do come across as gloating and point-scoring whilst making it.

The depressing thing for me, is that too many people still think this is about Salmond - or the SNP. You basically state that in the first post I've quoted. Scottish independence has very little to do with Alex Salmond. That's not deflection, or spin, its just the way I (and many other Yes voters) see it.

Its about a small nation taking control over its own political affairs - and changing the political direction that we have been subjected to for far too long.

Are you kidding me, Blaven is one of the worst members of the NCC. The real winner out of the state of affairs, as has been said before, is Jamaldo. In almost any other landscape he would stick out like a sore thumb but on here he blends in

NCC rankings

1. Parp

2. Confusedalot

3. AUFC90

4. Blaven

5. Jamaldo

9000001. Renton

9000000000000000000001. Ad Lib

Are you kidding me, Blaven is one of the worst members of the NCC. The real winner out of the state of affairs, as has been said before, is Jamaldo. In almost any other landscape he would stick out like a sore thumb but on here he blends in

NCC rankings

1. Parp

2. Confusedalot

3. AUFC90

4. Blaven

5. Jamaldo

9000001. Renton

And yet you've found yourself in the pocket of almost all the YESers on here.

The debate did not go the way I wanted it to. The polls seem to show that. Your point about bad losers is probably an accurate one - but you do come across as gloating and point-scoring whilst making it.

The depressing thing for me, is that too many people still think this is about Salmond - or the SNP. You basically state that in the first post I've quoted. Scottish independence has very little to do with Alex Salmond. That's not deflection, or spin, its just the way I (and many other Yes voters) see it.

Its about a small nation taking control over its own political affairs - and changing the political direction that we have been subjected to for far too long.

it was not my intention to come across as gloating, nor was I intending to point score

I do agree the that independence is not all about Salmond, but as I am talking about the build up to the debate and the debate it's self, it was all about the FM, all we heard in the lead up was, what Salmond was going to do to Darling and it did not happen, and in the days after the debate all the SNP and YesScotland did was "spin" the whole thing, you would be naïve to think otherwise

NCC rankings

1. Parp

2. Confusedalot

3. AUFC90

4. Blaven

5. Jamaldo

9000001. Renton

Copying I'm Rodger? A new low from Godzookie.