Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

So you think I have less say as one in 5m (with at least some form of proportional representation) than as 1 of 45m with FPTP. Right you are then.

It is a bit like buying 2 lottery tickets instead of 1 because you have twice as much chance of winning though.

The assertion that you made is you couldn't contact a politician and tell them that their policies needed to change. This is wrong.

Wrong. Please quote this assertion.

Where, exactly, have I said this?

By referring back to something which is set at Westminster (International Aid Budget) with an elecorate of 45m; you state that we have self governance and ask how it would be any different if it was a decision made by a Scottish electorate (as part of a collection of 5,000,000) Then I think the average person would assume that you are advocating that the current form of self governance is preferable to what could be achieved through independence. I call bullshit on this.

How come you didn't know how many Tescos there are? Do you walk around with a DFC tammy jammed over your eyes?

Because I don't shop at Tesco - Asda & Lidl for me. So I didn't particularly pay attention until it was pointed out to me that the one in the Hilltown was an Extra (that is right? I got mixed up before). I've been in to that one (the middle step-daughter) lives round the corner from it in Keats Place. Not impressed at all by either the range of goods or prices charged. Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Because I don't shop at Tesco - Asda & Lidl for me. So I didn't particularly pay attention until it was pointed out to me that the one in the Hilltown was an Extra (that is right? I got mixed up before). I've been in to that one (the middle step-daughter) lives round the corner from it in Keats Place. Not impressed at all by either the range of goods or prices charged.

Express.

Isn't it funny when no voters see themselves as pragmatic types and yes voters are dreamers? It's actually the opposite in most cases. Most no voters I see online or know personally have some crazed view about old Blighty's traditions and an absolute obsession with two wars from the last century. Yearning for a state that basically doesn't exist any more ain't pragmatic.

Isn't it funny when no voters see themselves as pragmatic types and yes voters are dreamers? It's actually the opposite in most cases. Most no voters I see online or know personally have some crazed view about old Blighty's traditions and an absolute obsession with two wars from the last century. Yearning for a state that basically doesn't exist any more ain't pragmatic.

You don't have much confidence in the people of Scotland if thats how you see more than half of them.

Scotland has a fair share of utter wankers and a huge amount of shitebags but day by day they are shiting it less and there will be enough good guys to carry us to independence. One day the no voters will thank those of us who had the vision and balls to bring democracy to Scotland. :)

Dont forget that over half the population are 'just selfish' too!!

I'd put it at about 90% but that's got nothing to do with which way you would choose to vote. It doesn't matter how many high moral reasons you assign yourself we all have an element of 'self' or 'ego' pushing us in whatever direction we go in life, this is no different. Colour me cynical ^_^