Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Panelbase tomorrow or Friday.

However, if you can't wait that long I can exclusively reveal that central Errol is Yes 62% No 26% undecided 12%

Any idea where I can find perth's rating?

Noticed in the town centre there was only the yes stall, for the past 2 months there has been the yes and no stall.

Also the whole town is covered in yes stickers, posters, windows are covered in it, momentum has shifted, and 3 no voters have tonight told me they are now yes after last weeks debate

Any idea where I can find perth's rating?

Noticed in the town centre there was only the yes stall, for the past 2 months there has been the yes and no stall.

Also the whole town is covered in yes stickers, posters, windows are covered in it, momentum has shifted, and 3 no voters have tonight told me they are now yes after last weeks debate

I don't have access to the activate system. You could try office on Glasgow Rd and ask. Whether they would tell you or not I don't know.

Tonight's Perth canvass beside factory store was yes 40% No 43% and undecided 17%

That debate was weird. Many seem to be for Scottish independence, but because they think it's a good idea for Scotland rather than spite you sometimes see.

I do love how exasperated Christine Graham gets.

London pretty much got the blame for everything. There wasn't much representation in the audience from people supporting a No vote beyond that tool waving around the £20 note.

I don't have access to the activate system. You could try office on Glasgow Rd and ask. Whether they would tell you or not I don't know.

Tonight's Perth canvass beside factory store was yes 40% No 43% and undecided 17%

If Perth votes anything like that I'll be delighted.

If Perth votes anything like that I'll be delighted.

I think some of the older generation still admire the Tories, i know my family certainly do, I'm the only one who's voting yes in my entire family :blink

I think some of the older generation still admire the Tories, i know my family certainly do, I'm the only one who's voting yes in my entire family :blink

You are a good guy.

Your family, sadly, are c***s.

No offence x

My English mate, now living in Sydney, who spent 15 years living in Aberdeen and Edinburgh has gone from a "independence is a load of pish. You can't afford it" type to "if I was still in Scotland i'd vote Yes" type.

I just had a wee indyref chat with him over a few lunch time beers and he's actually shocked at how piss poor the No campaign has been. If we can convert him (even though he doesn't have a vote any more) we can convert anybody.

GAME ON!!!

I was in Dingwall at the weekend and I'm not exaggerating when I say there was a Yes poster on almost every single lamp post. BT have had to stick any of theirs underneath them and what would normally be impressive local campaign from them in another town is made to look like a lame effort. There must be the best part of a mile leading out of town where you pass a different sign every second. Entire forests must have disappeared in the making.

On the way, the giant fluorescent orange Yes put up in someone's garden in North Kessock in full view when you cross the bridge is a thing of beauty.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I was in Dingwall at the weekend and I'm not exaggerating when I say there was a Yes poster on almost every single lamp post. BT have had to stick any of theirs underneath them.

The giant Yes put up in someone's garden in North Kessock in full view when you cross the bridge is a thing of beauty.

Drove to Troon on Sunday through Gatehead and Dundonald. 4 YES flags flying splendidly in areas where you would expect to see NOs.

Tick tock indeed.

Drove to Troon on Sunday through Gatehead and Dundonald. 4 YES flags flying splendidly in areas where you would expect to see NOs.

Tick tock indeed.

DId you see the big Yes flag on the last house on the right going out of Gatehead? The one with all the gnomes?

My old man's a total No voter and lectures me about my Yes support every time i go round to the house.

His neighbour has put up a fucking massive "Yes" sign.

He is fuming :lol: :lol: :lol:

My neighbour thought it would be hilarious to stick a NOthanks flag up on the fence between our properties. No one else could see it but me.

It was very funny.

After I calmed down.

My street of about 30 houses is mostly filled with older people, only a couple of houses with kids.

There are 6 houses including mine with Yes posters and car stickers and nothing else until yesterday my neighbour two down put a massive hand drawn "NO" sign in his car, covering most of his rear window.

It is white a1 paper with a thin hand written N and a fat O that has been drawn around something circular then coloured in, nothing else.

FAF.

He's an old English boy, sound as f**k but his Mrs put out UJ bunting when it was the Royal Wedding a few years ago so I had an inclining what way there vote was going.

My street of about 30 houses is mostly filled with older people, only a couple of houses with kids.

There are 6 houses including mine with Yes posters and car stickers and nothing else until yesterday my neighbour two down put a massive hand drawn "NO" sign in his car, covering most of his rear window.

It is white a1 paper with a thin hand written N and a fat O that has been drawn around something circular then coloured in, nothing else.

FAF.

He's an old English boy, sound as f**k but his Mrs put out UJ bunting when it was the Royal Wedding a few years ago so I had an inclining what way there vote was going.

That sounds hilarious. Let's see a picture of it!

Bookies has the odds of a No vote shortening today and the odds of a Yes vote drifting slightly. Yes at it's worst/best value for money is still 3/1 at the moment, No is 3/10. I expect this might swing the other way slightly tomorrow.